Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

Oh fuck, didn’t even think of that… once again, fuck me running.

fuck it, 10am Morden, London Br for breakfast and a couple of sherberts then maybe a stop over H&I then Wembley, bring it on.

Very fast at least which should help contain Chelsea’s width because otherwise we’ll punish them with Ox and Bellerin’s pace going forward. I hope.

1 Like

Yeah so what do we have in defense then? I still have a feeling mustafi will play.

---------------------Ospina-----------------
Holding-------------Per------------Nacho
Bellerin–Xhaka--------Ramsey–Ox

???

How do we even lose our best defender to a red card and have everyone (even when not playing a lot) injured for the biggest game of the season :joy:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m expecting. Im sceptical of Per though. Wenger seems to have not fancied him at all this year so I’m worried. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Can Chambers technically play for us in the FA Cup now that his loan is over?

Otherwise it will 100% be Holding, Per, and Monreal.

Per will come in and be a boss. I have no doubt of that.

I don’t think some of these guys who are fighting for fitness will miss out. How can you miss the FA cup unless you are seriously injured? Gibbs and Mustafi will be ready.

Gibbs shouldn’t play regardless. I’d stick Ox in the left wing back position tbh, and let Monreal cover any mistakes he might make from the CB role.

I’m curious to see Ox and Bellerin together on the pitch as wing backs just as much as the next guy but maybe that’s fucking with the lineup and being a bit too experimental for the FA Cup final. Gibbs has done a decent enough job tbh. He’s solid defensively anyways. If gibbs is fit though that solves the issue of having to use Per at CB because then you’ve got a back 3 of Bellerin, Holding, and Nacho. So the question is who would you rather have on the pitch, Gibbs or Per? Jenkinson is still hovering about somewhere hoping to play too.

Bellerin-------Holding--------Nacho
Ox-------Xhaka-------Ramsey----Gibbs

I love per but I agree that he’s the biggest question mark. A long term injury, no playing time, and Wenger just not using him…you’ve got to imagine he’s really rusty, although he looked good against Everton. Another option:

Coq-----------Holding---------Nacho
Bellerin—Xhaka—Ramsey—Ox

Nope. He’s cup tied

Mustafi wasn’t in training today and can’t respect the FA rules about concussion injury. He can’t be included in the squad.

Bellerin and Ox wingbacks, goals galore.

1 Like

I’m confident and excited for this game. Imagine not. Nobody gave us a chance v City and look what happened.

2 Likes

Fuck.

That wasn’t really the case though was it.

Im sure a few people on here suggested resting players last week because there was no way on fucking earth Liverpool could lose to boro.

Wait what? you’d play Hector as a CB yet have reservations over Per?