Alexis Sánchez

Yeah maybe he will. I did say “I might be wrong”. But they are playing such good football, in my opinion they don’t need him - unless they are just trying to hoover up all the attacking talent so no one else can have them

If Sanchez wants to go then quite simply fuck off and take your attitude with you .
You’ll be long forgotten in a few years time .
Either man up , earn the badge on the shirt or carry on sulking and fuck well and truly off .

1 Like

Eh if he can down tools the way he has done here he can do it over there too.

To be fair, Sanchez played brilliantly for us last season, and even though he was surrounded by average players,
he gave everything and has been largely responsible for our top four places.

The difference between him sulking at Man City and here, is that here Wenger needs Sanchez but Guardiola doesn’t.
Wenger can’t afford to drop him because an under performing Sanchez is better than all our other players.

He wanted to leave, and because of Wenger’s stubbornness, he had to stay in a team going nowhere while his world class talent was wasted.
At least at Man City, if he is only a squad player, he will get some trophies, as well as playing with other elite players, so I don’t see him making that much of a fuss.

His environment here is nothing like the one at Man City. He’d have to be the most deluded self-obsessed twat in world football to think he’s above playing for them.

Will the current City attacking players welcome him with open arms?

If i’m a attacking City player right now, our team is doing extremely well particularly the attack across all competitions, undefeated in the league, why are we needing Alexis? Who’s losing playing time ahead of the World cup?

At one point I thought players were really professional and they don’t think like this but they definitely do

2 Likes

If Pep brings him in ultimately it’s moot, you think he’s going to take anyone getting moody or wrecking squad harmony because he’s added top quality to the side? Besides if you’re in a top team competition comes with the territory.

He runs a tight ship, you’re either on side or you’re out.

2 Likes

Thought he had his best game in weeks. Which might not be saying much but I think some of the criticism has been a bit overblown anyway.

3 Likes

He was much better today. Left isolated a lot in the first half but still dribbled well to avoid the turnovers.

1 Like

Wilshire was trying his best not to pass to him, their second goal came after AMN gave the ball away because he dithered, IMO he dithered because he didn’t want to pass the ball to Alexis, their 3rd he could have chested it down and retained possession but tried a little header over ferminho and fell over

Every time he gets the ball he runs down a blind ally, then either tries to play a 1-2 with the nearest player so he has the ball back straight away or goes for the wonder assist

The reason we are playing SO badly at the moment is 100% due to this little fuck

First time I’ve heard someone describe Arsene that way. I kind of like it.

2 Likes

Haha even when other players give the ball away it’s Alexis fault now. :smile:

2 Likes

yes it fucking is that little pricks fault :henry2:

1 Like

Can you not invisage a single scinario where the receiver of the pass is at fault not the passer?

Is it totally impossible for a player giving the ball away to not be at fault and for it actually to be his team mate that’s at fault for not showing for the ball of for playing like a selfish cunt so making his team mate think twice before passingly to him?

There’s a difference between a receiver of a pass being at fault (happens all the time) and some made up stuff where people think they have insights into the psyche of half the team.

2 Likes

I’m saying that in my opinion the reason we are playing so badly is because Alexis team mates have had enough of his selfish atitude, If Alexis hadn’t played like a selfish kid in the school play ground all season I don’t think AMN would have lost the ball in that scinario

That’s not some made up stuff that’s my assessment of what happened,

Every subjective opinion on anything is just some
Made up stuff if that’s the case

Which I disagreed with and laughed at and which you turned into a scenario where you I’d said something along the lines of no receiver of a pass has ever been at fault.

“Even when our players give the ball away it’s alexis’ fault now lol”

“It could be possible that sometimes it is his fault”

Basically what you’ve just said

Even in acknowledging there is scope for a receiving player (any player) to be at fault it’s a far cry from what you are trying to make out. I don’t foresee any possibility that what you are talking about is in any way whatsoever happening.

Also I said haha, not lol. I didn’t want @Trion to mock me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am proud of you. Keep the manliness alive my friend.
Men aren’t manly anymore.

1 Like