Alexis Sánchez

1 Like

i love this guys passion 'n all but ffs man you are gonna fuck yourself majorly doing this…if he plays and gets injured he should have his wages docked or something for a punishment because he is fucking over the club that pays his wages.

3 Likes

Wenger should definitely be getting Alexis’ agent’s telephone number from the newspaper that is reporting all of this or even better try to get in direct contact over an ad…

1 Like

Exactly. We can’t go through november and december, the toughest period of the season, without him.

He’s proud of his nation and they will always come before his club. It doesn’t matter who he plays for.

3 Likes

This is pretty much the reality of the situation, though Alexis should be mindful that it is European Football that made him as wealthy as he is today.

1 Like

I bet he plays, is shit because he’s unfit, and they fail to win anyway lol.

5 Likes

Like SRCJJ mentioned its because he’s an incredibly proud Chilian. He’s a national hero over there and by not playing he thinks he is letting his country down.

Reckon if is 60-70% fit he will play. We will just have to deal with what happens after the event.

4 Likes

Gotta take the good with the bad, tbh, a player like Alexis could’ve only come from South America. If we like the player and what he is about we shouldn’t really complain about the things that are necessarily tied up in all that.

6 Likes

Fit to play Uruguay according to head coach Pizzi.

Yeh it some how feels weird to berate Alexis for doing what he does, then condemning Ox and Theo et al for stealing a living.

I hate this situation

Bye bye Alexis, then.

Really annoyed I’m gonna have to waste a transfer on FPL because of this lol. Ffs Alexis. :joy: Please don’t get injured

1 Like

I forgot it was the international break and made all my changes the Sunday before last lol

Because playing this one match for Chile will give Alexis a reasonable chance of missing about 10-15 matches for us.

Should have sold him days ago when he got injured. And even if he plays it’s not likely he’s going to get more points in our next game than the alternatives out there.

Ozil and Sanchez are our best 2 players, can’t believe some of us want him to be sold.

On FPL dude…

13 Likes

Haha I had to take a minute to adjust to the context of the conversation, found myself thinking yeh Mou at OT, Alexis probably ain’t going to make a difference on how many points we get.