Alexis Sánchez

Give him what he wants, what a player. He’s almost as vital as ozil

2 Likes

The man just wants to play football. Who are we to stand in the way of that.

2 Likes

Turns out he does fucking deliver at less than 100%. I’m wrong to assume he even is less than 100%.

Pretty special performance from him with the injury cloud and all etc, hopefully he recovers well and is fine for the trip to Manchester on Saturday.

1 Like

That first touch for the second goal is something Dennis Bergkamp would be proud of. Absolutely inch perfect in the way he gets it to just roll along the carpet with just enough weight on it for him to not break stride. And then the strength and pace to deal with two big defenders and the composure to slot it past the on rushing keeper. Brilliant.

6 Likes

That second goal is sensational

Ozil and Sanchez, WORLD CLASS

3 Likes

Jugadorazo :wink:

3 Likes

Woke up to 21 new posts and I immediately feared the worst.

Turns out he’s just a fucking beast. Should never have doubted it.

5 Likes

So much for being injured :wilshere:. Hopefully he is ok for saturday.

You just have to listen to the atmosphere to know why he was never going to say no to this game, even if he got injured.

1 Like

He is

1 Like

We simply must pay these two players the 200K + required to keep them.

2 Likes

Please don’t throw around uninformed statements like that. You have no idea what we must do with regards to contracts to keep them.

Paying them close to the going rate will be part of what we have to do to keep them, the other part will likely be compete at the pointy end of the main competitions which is very unlikely.

2 Likes

As I said before, this going rate thing is a load of generalised bollocks. It doesn’t exist.

Without knowing exactly what goes into a contract it’s pointless really putting a negative spin on it.

Just watched Sanchez’s two goals. Muslera was at fault for the first one, albeit Sanchez’s movement was just beauty.

Still every chance he won’t be fully fit for saturday, or pretend he his then have a shit game coz he knackered

1 Like

He will come back late, without training properly. I can see him being unfit and benched or left out for Saturday.

3 Likes

I don’t care what you say, you can’t diminish that first goal it was incredible. Scoring at the near post is a sanchez specialty, not many keepers could save that especially with the feint.

1 Like