AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (PL)

Title was never on.

Just pleased we came back from 3-0 down away as that never happens haha.

Plus the Girooooooooooud equaliser was a great moment. Only time I celebrated when we scored.

1 Like

The work rate and the lead by example attitude of Sanchez was mentalā€¦A lesson to a few of that teamā€¦

1 Like

Well. At least weā€™re not dull.

1 Like

Chelsea will lose pointsā€¦
Liverpool will lose pointsā€¦
City will pointsā€¦
So will we.

Great come back, but not taking advantage after the Liverpool tieā€¦

1 Like

Well that was erm interesting.

I donā€™t imagine there were many who wouldnā€™t have taken the draw at 3-0 down!

My god, not many teams can bring out such a different mix of emotions in 90 minutes. Fucking shambolic for so much of this game and then pull off an absolutely unlikely comeback.

Itā€™s a good point recovered, but in the scale of the short title chances, itā€™s increasingly unlikely.

One thing for sure is, @SRCJJ fucking called it at 3-0 down.

6 Likes

Remember when we all laughed at Man United being 10 points behind us though. Good times.

1 Like

To be fair i said we would get 3 goals the whole time we were 2/3 goals down.

Shame i gave up and went out at half time! Hate doing that but see no sense in allowing Arsenal to annoy me

1 Like

I think the team is extremely tired it really showed they looked drained in this game i do honestly think that schedule is absolutely shit i dont think it is fair to play 2 games in like 2 days it is real cuntish! The players are human after all!

1 Like

Only positive is the bet that came in by us equalizing. Defending was shambolic, attacking was mediocre at best and our bench options ā€˜interestingā€™. Any chance of a team catching Chelsea could be over by tomorrow evening.

1 Like

If it hadnā€™t been for Manc Dean Manure would have surely dropped points as well. It show you it was a difficult week for every big team.

Also glad that fucker Daniels wont get the headlinesā€¦FOYS

loooool

1 Like

Itā€™s not enough for me that it was a ā€˜great comebackā€™ because this season alone weā€™ve shown in too many matches that weā€™re not clicking for the majority of the 90 minutes (or chuck in at least one 45 minute awful spell).

Donā€™t think this will suddenly be the catalyst for a long win streak either. Good goals against a team that had already conceded at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 7 games. But yeah, a bad result that basically signals weā€™re going to have the toughest race yet to get the 4PT this year.

3 Likes

First can someone tell me how to do the matchday thing as I couldnā€™t get into it .
Second pay Sanchez anything he fucking wants, thatā€™s if he will stay which I doubt he knows we are well just average .
Giroud also worked his bollocks off in defense and attack which cant be said for Ramsay who left Bellerin hanging out to dry time and time again ,Bellerin also looks unfit ,playing with a knock.???
Ox tried hard and worked hard mixed results .
Xhaka rrrrrrrr .
Their 3rd goal no appeal from the other players ??? come on blatant foul !
A points a point and I felt for the away fans at 3-0
,ā€œthis is embarrassingā€ great song !
Still buzzing but should be disappointed ,wont sleep well tonight !

1 Like

Open -> put in name (no pw) -> log in -> GG

Wenger: ā€œWe refused to lose this gameā€.

Shame we didnā€™t try to win it either.

5 Likes

ta

Cack game, lucky to get anything out of it.

Coquelin has an hamstring injury and Koscielny had cramps.

1 Like