Aaron Ramsey

Dont fix whats not broken. Right now he doesnt make the XI.

3 Likes

Is he still alive?

As its a typical Arsenal injury we can expect him back in January when he will sign a 4 year extention of his contract at 150,000 per week ,only for a re-lapse after transfer deadline day and then heā€™s out for 2 years more !

2 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone really cares.

1 Like

Ramsey will come back into the team ahead of an in-form Wally Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain (probably wonā€™t make the 18).

It is known.

I donā€™t know, but in my opinion Aaron Ramsey isnā€™t happy about the training methods. I donā€™t know if he thinks to be victim of a bad work from the physios and trainers, because Coleman and the welsh staff are talking about that.

Iā€™m scared about a departure in the Summer.

why?

Donā€™t underestimate the importance of Ramseyā€™s reintegration into this Arsenal team. As you can see with Walcott, one rejuvenated player can provide a key boost to this team. Itā€™s a long season and as long as we want to be successful, he canā€™t just be a passenger in all this.

4 Likes

He can get a personal physio.
I remember Craig Bellamy doing the same while at City & West Ham.

I wouldnā€™t have him in the starting 11 at the moment but geez this has been a long hamstring recovery lol, considering it happened on the opening day of the season.

The guy has it in his locker to win games single handedly, I would be gutted if we sold him, he, much like Wilshere, just needs some consistant game time.

I donā€™t feel like Ramsey does lack consistent game time. He is a consistent starting player under Wenger.

2 Likes

Yeah you are right. I think what I meant was without constant injury issues, but he does play a lot tbh.

Its natural to be worried about Wenger forcing Ramsey into the lineup and destabilizing things when the side is starting to click. But if used judiciously he certainly improves the team. I would much rather have been bringing on Ramsey than either Ox or Elneny as a sub against Burnley when chasing that goal, for example. In the end, Iwobi and Ozil canā€™t start every match either and Ramsey is the best other option we have for the central or wide playermaker roles (assuming Santi is playing CM in a deeper role).

1 Like

I blow a bit hot and cold with Ramsey for us heā€™s all flicks n tricks that rarely come off but for Wales in the Euros he was awesome and a major force.
Like many of our players thougth he doesnt seem to fit the system ,few do !
But as others have said he will get shoe horned in as soon as he is fit !

2 Likes

No doubt heā€™ll make his minutes. But Ramsey as a number 10 or winger is not ideal at all imo.

Ramsey - Xhaka is what weā€™ll have long term.

Inconvenience to Ramsey is the fact that Cazorla is undroppable!

Even Coquelin-Ramsey did fairly well.

Hard to tell the extent to which Flamini could have fucked Ramsey up but it will be interesting to see how he adapts to Xhaka. Hopefully itā€™ll be as suitable as it gets.

Ramsey best form came in tandem with Arteta - a player not dissimilar to the far more physical Xhaka. I think it could work very well and imagine thatā€™s partly why Wenger bought him.

Ramsey is underrated defensively when needed also - 12/13 he was class when we played a far more defensive style.

Ramseyā€™s best form came before the modelling contract and his constant mouthing off about Real/Barca.

3 Likes