2018 FIFA World Cup

Who is this cunt? A Tory prat?

He was the main man on The Apprentice in the UK. And yes, a Spurs supporting Tory boy.

It was clearly a joke, but the first rule of comedy is if you’re going to make a joke, make sure it’s funny. Instead he just sounds like Alf Garnett.

1 Like

Not technically, Tony Blair lover.

1 Like

He was a Labour Peer in the House of Lords until 2015, when he resigned because the party went too ‘anti-business’ under Miliband :joy:

Still, I never thought he would tweet/imply any like that…

Christ what a cunt.

Did he actually tweet that?!

Yep. Deleted it after but still didn’t get why it was bad :arteta:

In other news:

GOATtee?! :poldi:

3 Likes

1 Like

Somewhat undermines his authority when it comes to digging out Labour for antisemitism. His tweet is a far more egregious case of bigotry than lots of the things he’s taken objection to.

2 Likes

Holy shit, I thought the top pic was a figurine of himself hahaha!

Clearly his PR team has had a word, because he deleted all his tweets from the last few hours and apologised :slight_smile:

Yeah looks like it. In cases like that I’d rather he didn’t. He made the tweet, defended it but has now deleted it. He evidently doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with it, and if that’s the case he should stick by what he posted.

https://twitter.com/JckGrg/status/1009402898797776896

Fair enough tbh.

3 Likes

Took him 4 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the first thing I think is how I have come to love CR7-hate tears “waa his beard looks like shit” - answers on the pitch 4mins in lol

They weren’t marking Ronaldo at all.

Another hatrick incoming.

Can’t leave Ronaldo that free inside the 6 yard box and expect to get away with it.

Portugal could win this tournament through Ronaldo’s sheer force of will

What a man

1 Like

The Twitter meltdown over a women commentating is quite entertaining.

At least I get fantasy points haha