2018 FIFA World Cup

I still can’t believe Wolves signed Patricio :slight_smile:

Not a bad comparison haha

2 Likes

Yeah i’ve seen that comparison before.

And also, i’ve seen it said that people who prefer Messi to Ronaldo were more likely to prefer Federer to Nadal too. You’re not allowed to mix and match :smile:

Hahahah

mfw I love all four of them :pensive:

hahaha that’s probably true. Not only is Nadal a madridista but his physique and sheer force are similar to that of Ronaldo. Where as Messi and Federer glide across the court/pitch

Any academic with lots of spare time should research this to see if there is a correlation :see_no_evil:

The Cristiano Ronaldo of tennis pays his taxes tho.

Desperate deschamps. Matuidi as LW :joy:

Messi and Ronaldo should both try to emulate Federer and claim Swiss residency, I’d imagine that would bring the tax bill down a bit!

Morocco playing really well but can’t seem to buy a goal.

What an idiot.

He’s getting sacked after this tournament, should’ve gone after the Euro’s.

Hahah this is me I do prefer Federer and Messi, but I don’t really get caught up in the debate, I absolutely love Nadal also. I wouldn’t say I love Ronaldo but I have nothing but admiration for him as a footballer.

1 Like

Unlike Federrer, Messi has never had a slump.

Great save by Rui Patricio

Benatia - truly a Juve player :facepalm:

1 Like

Very frustrating for Morocco this world cup, played rather well in general play but just can’t find the back of the net.

2 Likes

Just seen that Morocco have had more possession :hushed: I’m guessing they’re not particularly good at taking their chances

1 Like

They really lack a proper forward

2 Likes

It’s actually painful watching Morocco keep attacking all game like this without scoring.

3 Likes

This is a very Euro 2016 performance from Portugal.

Morocco deserve something from this game if not the win itself.

1 Like

Download