Zlatan Ibrahimović

This shit wasn’t even funny when it was supposed to be funny about ten years ago.

He’s pandering to 8 year old FIFA kids with this cringe bollocks. Needs to get a grip.

Don’t talk like you’re a GOAT when Messi and Ronaldo still walk this Earth. Embarrassing shit.

4 Likes

Better message than that cunt Ronaldo and his family saying Covid is bullshit and a hoax

1 Like

They’re both wrong messages, man.

Fck em both if they’re going to trivialize a pandemic

No doubt Messi and Ronaldo have more medals/cups/achievements than Zlat, but he is just on the same level with them.
In the end, they all play different positions and no one is better than the others.

1 Like

Did he say that? Despite having it?

Yeah haha

2 Likes

Ffs

He was always like this.

Ibrahimovic 39 years old. Currently topscorer (10) in the Serie A. Above Ronaldo (8).

Ibracadabra legend.

7 Likes

Absolutely amazing longevity.

I thought he was done when went to the MLS lol

3 Likes

39 years old. Couldn’t believe it when I read it.

This guy has been around for so long and still delivering the goods. To be topscorer at that age. Look even Ronaldo who is what 36? Is right behind him.

Where the hell is the new generation? There is Haland an absolute beast but besides him?

As for GOAT talk. 31 trophies, 560 career goals.

Now I won’t contest Messi is the best I have ever seen play the game. But Zlatan and Ronaldo are close.

8 Likes

I find him such an irritating ego, I mean most of them are but he grates on me more than anyone. But no denying how much of a talent he is.

Such a fun player to watch when you see what he can do considering his physical dimensions.

2 Likes

MLS > Serie A lol

3 Likes

It’s a good point about the next generation though.
There’s a dearth in talent throughout the game imo.
One of the reasons making any teams trying to recover much harder.
I’d also say the choice of quality of coaches is down which compounds the situation.

4 Likes

Fuck no.

He loves the spotlight, yes, but I truly believe it is his marketing strategies and gimmick.
There are a lot of clips on the internet that showing his humane and down to earth side.
Of course, he can be very funny also.
His “arrogance” is hurting no one… Messi and Ronaldo won’t feel his “threat”, and how bad it is to let him “joking” around and having fun?

2 Likes

Anyone know how long Zlatan is out for ? Hopefully not long as I’m seriously enjoying this guy scoring goals for fun at the age of 39.

2 Likes

2-3 weeks last I heard. But probably shorter.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1665469667857641473?t=HoIE0dIDwxzOVJHmwU11Sg&s=19

2 Likes

What an incredible tribute from Fabrizio there.

I’ll add my own.

Almost as tall as Zigic. Scored that long range overhead kick. :giraffe: :airplane:

2 Likes

Someone must of not told Zlatan the news of Saudi clubs grabbing every high profile player under the sun.

3 Likes