You happy with what you started

1 Like

Oh right, fair enough then. I now see the error of my ways

1 Like

I fucking love this thread.

But can he do it on a cold and rainy january afternoon at Stoke? :henry:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Your funny post has now meant that none of his detractors will bump the thread, reinforcing the fan boy angle people have perpetuated. Well played mate I must say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not that he has always been that fast, but i have noticed he tends to slow down United’s attack sometimes.

Ibrahimovic fanboys staying silent :thinking:

1 Like

What’s there to say? He didn’t score and didn’t play particularly well from what I’ve gathered. He’s still joint top scorer in the league so it can’t all be that bad for him.

This is what people need to understand. This thread became what it was because of clowns like the person above who bump the thread on the seemingly rare occasions he doesn’t score so when it gets bumped the next time he does score all of us “pure unadulterated dick riders” (who even says that? Seriously :roll_eyes:) will be here again.

It’s just funny how touchy people get over a player they’ve never personally met. Especially a rival player.

When you go to the Arsenal and someone shouts “what do you think of Tottenham?” Do you respond “well actually even though they are our rivals they are far from being shit” ?

3 Likes

I think that’s a dreary attempt at being funny.

1 Like

thats basically what you are doing in this tread

if their was a harry kane thread and people weren’t quite rating him to his actual high standard would you take it upon your self to correct those people every time he proved to be actually quite good?

Mate. You’re not funny so perhaps leave the humour to those who are.

And secondly, if I see someone grossly underrating a players obvious qualities just because they’re not an Arsenal player I might chime and let people know what I think.

Kane is not on the stratospheric superstar level that Zlatan is so it’s usually not worth the discussion. Especially when I think he’s wholly unproven at the top level (flopped at both Euros he played in and flattered to deceive in Europe). Zlatan on the other hand is one of the games greats so irrespective of who he plays for I’ll take it upon myself to tell people such as A4TT and GunnerGirl that you’re talking complete shit.

stratospheric superstar lol

Id say that was having an open mind myself. Each to their own though.

Why do you have to say “fanboy” when all people are saying is that Ibrahimovic is a great player?

I can’t stand spurs or Deli Alli but I know he is a better player than Walcott, Ramsey, Iwobi and Chamberlain.
That doesn’t make me a fanboy, it’s just that I can appreciate a good footballer when I see one.

Just because you idolise Walcott and put down other players of opposing teams, it doesn’t make you any more of a fan.
What is wrong with recognising a footballers talent even if he players for an opposing team?

4 Likes

Lol mate you ramble so much it’s unreal. And a lot of it is complete shit too.

What’s even laughable is that you’re so bothered by the fact that it bothers me. And some of the things you say like “do you boo” and “nobody rates that”

Really? :joy: You’re too big a neek for me to care if you rate my behaviour or not.

1 Like

To be fair you throw the words wenger fanboy around when it isnt the case. Now you understand why its annoying.

1 Like