Zlatan Ibrahimović

Hate crime

1 Like

Scorpion kick says no :giroud2:

3 Likes

Easy there, you’ll have Jakey at your door with language like that.

I dunno, Stage 5 pancreatic cancer has the best finishing stats in the league: 80% over a year.

1 Like

Zlatan says

“I came to the Premier League and everyone thought it would not be possible but, like always, I make them eat their balls,"

:smile::smile:

11 Likes

I’ve never seen the funny side in these quotes from him.

1 Like

Better quotes like this than them fucking cringey video things we do though.

Yes but he is acting like he just won the golden boot and the league being as arrogant as that. He’s 6th.

No he’s not.

He’s good and he knows it. And not afraid to tell anyone and everyone about it. It still comes across as a fucking bighead, though. And for that reason, for me, he’s a cunt.

I think he is a great player, although I didn’t want him here, but I wonder how many he would have scored here, playing upfront with Ozil, Sanchez and Cazorla playing behind him.

It’s because he’s being ironic most of the time. I really can’t stand people who don’t get irony. Thats why I like him, he says a lot of things with a glimt in the eye and also sarcasm. If you fail to get that, read his book and google “irony”. Prefer a guy with humour instead of the boring clichés and stock phrases “This is a must-win game”, “we have to build on this”, “the ball just didn’t go in”, “it wasn’t our day”, “I didn’t see the situation”, “we have to start winning games” and bla bla bla.

the most Swedish thing I ever read. :wink:

1 Like

He has the exact same goals per minute ratio as our man Sanchez does.

You do realise he was robbed of a perfectly legitimate goal yesterday that would have meant he had scored 51 league goals in 2016, the same amount as Lionel Messi.

That’s 50 league goals in one calendar year.

You need to stop posting in this thread because you’re continually embarrassing yourself in your attempts to denigrate Ibrahimovic.

It doesn’t make you look like a better fan because you don’t like a Manchester United player, if that’s what you’re aiming for.

3 Likes

For a player to come from an inferior league, where he was playing for easily the best team in that league under no real pressure, at his age.
Then come to the most difficult league in Europe, to play for a team struggling to score goals, and under immense pressure, is a great achievement.

How is he only the fourth best striker in the PL.
What would he have to do to get any recognition from you?

Even at his age, he is better than any striker we have had in the last few seasons, and only Sanchez is comparable.

2 Likes

Precis :smile:

“So can it go when the hasp is not on” :wink:

1 Like

:joy:

Play for Arsenal.

5 Likes

Lol goal per minute ratio. Who has a better goal per minute ratio between Giroud and IBRA? Do tell…