Your Top 6

Top in December, fighting(if only) for scraps in April… Just win the semi and beat the scum, the cowards owe us that much at least…6th or 5th by default just like last years 2nd…

We might only win one or two games till the end of the season. Wouldn’t count 7th out at all!

1 Like

Would 7th still give us EL?

I believe so, unless the Leicester sssssssnakes win the Champion League

Think I had Arsenal 2nd (maybe 3rd) at beginning as well… anyway, how wrong us with the rose-tints were…

Been believing this for a while:

Chelsea
Spurs
Pool
City
ManU
Arsenal

Toss up for me re: ManU and us - big chance for us is ManU focuses on Europa, drops enough points and City has a collapse somehow and we nick 4th, but if I am honest, I don’t give a flying f*ck about top 4 atm (and I have always been massive, massive believe in the goal to ensure we have funds - LMAO) - I welcome Europa league next year.

1 Like

5th.

Lol

@Electrifying liking all the posts from February.

Bastard :poldi:

1 Like

:ozil2:

[quote=“Calum, post:34, topic:1194”]
So many people including me had us finishing 2nd on 1 February lol.
[/quote]Almost as bad as your prediction that Sunderland would do well with David Moyes this season :wenger:

1 Like

We’ll sneak in there. Lolpool will fuck up. Edit whoops never mind i forgot united will have to fuck up too. I wanna be confident and predict we’ll beat united at home but we are just so shit.

Some of these… (Including my own) :poldi:

We could overtake United potentially as they have trips to Man City, Tottenham and host Chelsea in the remaining fixtures + Europa League distraction. We wont over take Liverpool though even if they take 10 points from their last 6 games we’d need 19 from our last 8 which wont happen.

I think Liverpool will get 74 or 75 points but being Liverpool could drop a stupid game so maybe 72. If we draw Spurs, Everton and United and win the rest (all with nothing to play for apart from Boro) that’s 72 points for us. United will obviously be floating around that too.

I just can’t give up hope until we lose one of those games or Liverpool put some wins together. If they get wins in their next 2 games I think they’ve done it though.

1 Like

We will also likely drop points at Southampton or Stoke, or probably even both.

We definitely could do that but we’ve had strong finishes before with teams as good as this one so I just can’t rule it out while there’s a chance and many opponents will have nothing to play for. We’ve had bad runs before but always turned it around. People are dreading the NLD but a strong performance or even a strong result with a shit performance could be a real catalyst and end their title dream. I don’t trust Wenger to fix this but the players are capable of putting in a performance themselves if they really wanted or needed to.

My biggest worry is players contracts. If they don’t think they need to be here next year they might not give it 100% to guarantee CL next year for the club.

Seeing the damage drawing Bayern has done this club though maybe we’re better steering clear of that competition for a while :smile:

Lol