Your final OA postcount?

Hey all - long time no see!!

2 Likes

I never want to see that guy here again lol.

Some legendary posters on that list though. Would love it if some of them could come back and contribute.

1 Like

This is where I miss old OA. Iā€™d love to go back in time now and check out the ā€˜fightsā€™ him and Jake used to constantly have :laughing:

Edit: @Persona Iā€™m just glad TheDoctor decided to fuck off from here :wenger2:

Pretty sure thereā€™s a thread somewhere asking who each member is, if that helps clear things up a little.

I look at that long list of names and think ā€œoh yeah, I remember that guyā€ and then think he may very well be posting here all this time and I donā€™t know because his username mightā€™ve changed.

1 Like

Interesting. I made the top 100. I do miss the old place mind.

That guy was as creepy as they come.

Aye, Iā€™ve gone to that thread a few times over the past few years.

Me too, that guy was just too much. German stuff, questionable taste in TV shows. Magnificent judgement when it came to films though.

1 Like

Unrelated butā€¦ it reminds me of when I was actually weirded out when IORP found that picture of Brady and edited it with writing in MS paint. :grimacing:

IORP, damn that guy was a cock :joy:

4 Likes

Weā€™ve had some fucking strange characters on here over the years. GFP, Mav, IORP, Titiboyā€¦

3 Likes

Omg GFP. He posted a pic that will never ever be erased from my memory.

I can close my eyes and remember it as if Iā€™d only seen it yesterday

5 Likes

Yessss, the fucking naked ones with his bits covered up :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

One of the grossest pictures Iā€™ve ever seen :confounded::confounded:

1 Like

Whoā€™s repping from the old forum now?
One here. Same username.

Such a shame that @Phoebica and @GunnerGirl missed out on all the fun, Giroud and Xhaka had nothing on GFP :poldi: :giroud2:

Looking at that poster list again, I almost forgot about the original gunner_girl. IIRC wasnā€™t she from Turkey?

3 Likes

I like threads like this, talking and remembering about old times

Most of us.

1 Like

You were with us way back then?!

Yeah mate, even if I hadnā€™t been posting at that point in time - Iā€™ve followed you guys for years!

2 Likes

stalker :wink:

1 Like