Young Talents

Yup, the only players allowed to win it are the players that play for Barca or Real Madrid

Jadon Sancho looks really slick in those youtube compilations.

He wants assurances of first team football though doesnā€™t he? Lemar or Jadon?

Both. Itā€™s going to take at least two full seasons before a player like Sancho establishes himself. If he succeeds anyway.

Even so, potentially keeping Alexis for another year and already grooming Iwobi into that possible role makes this a difficult move. Turning down Ā£30K p/w at Man City seems ballsy to me albeit some serious intent from him. Either way, it would be brilliant to have both Nelson and Sancho winging it here at Arsenal!

the thread title of this really needs to change

Iā€™m not sure Iwobi has the potential to make it here as a starter or we should leave certain opportunities on the board for him. Not to say he wonā€™t be very useful for us. Two years from now Alexis isnā€™t here anyway.

This guy.

How was Fischer (Edit: read Dolberg) in the two fixtures against Nice?

You serious, mate? He left a year ago.

1 Like

Haha sorry I meant Dolberg :joy:

https://twitter.com/KozielloEN/status/894639851131293696

Thought wenger was an expert at finding players like thisā€¦he is so far behind and the scouting network it is almost scary who we keep on missing out on. We used to be one of the best scouting network out there now we look utter fucking dross we really have to sort thing out at this club.

He lost his touch with the French market all together it seems. I really wonder what made Arsenal focus more on Spain and Germany the past ~5 years. From Ligue 1 we got Ospina, Lacazette and Giroud in that time span. Kolasinac, Xhaka, Mustafi, Monreal, Cazorla, Podolski, Perez, Gabriel from the Primera Division and the Bundesliga.

Errm yaya sanogo

Amadou Haidara - The New Naby Keita (no pressure lad)

https://streamable.com/awnuw

Seriously Iā€™ve only seen him play twice for Salzburg, once at the weekend vs St Poulten and again tonight vs Constanta but he does look good though.

Any young midfielders in Ligue 1 we should pay attention too?

Not sure Wenger lost touch with anything. He just doesnā€™t hold the monopoly on the French market anymore

Thereā€™s quite a few but Iā€™d say the main ones are Cyprien, Tielemans, Koziello, Tousart and Rongier.

With a special mention to Adama Traore, heā€™s been injured a lot recently after breaking his leg but was very impressive at the 2015 u20 WC and for Monaco when I saw him.

3 Likes