Will we sign a striker?

It wasn’t a list of shite, it was just the list. Just so happens most were shite. I loved Eduardo man.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a list of shite (well, there is, but you know|), they just all happened to be shite, except Eduardo ofc :slight_smile:

I really loved Eduardo when i think what could have been with this guy and Diaby i feel really sad, they could have been elite players.

The transfer window closes on 31 August? Gives Wenger a solid two weeks of chilling before he thinks about buying anybody.

2 Likes

This thread should be changed to have we bought a striker?? Perez might be a king or a clown no one knows its another hail mary based entirely on Price.

Eduardo was shit he only costed £7.5m.

Eduardo was never shit in fact he barely ever missed he was just getting into his groove then that stupid fucker snapped his leg.

Yeah but look how much he cost, that means he was poo. Wenger was just being Wenger and opting for the cheap option knstead of super super quality he always promises us, in fact I’m pretty sure he was a panic buy.

This is just facile. We had van Persie and Adebayor then, we hadn’t been longing for a top quality striker for three years. The situation is barely comparable to the signing of Perez.

2 Likes

Arsenal signs a new striker, Jacek Gawecki!!!

7 Likes

It is bit weird that Wenger doesn’t sign enough forwards.
Ferguson would buy strikers for fun.

Might as well could have gone full out for Mahrez or Miki with the Sanchez as CF experiment going on in stead of settling for Perez. I hate seeing Walcott on the pitch. But beggars can’t be choosers I guess.

Woop woop its the sound of the police

Its that time of year ladies and gents. Again for the 4th year in a row we are in need of a top striker.

Will we sign one?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Why? We have Giroud. :hipster:

1 Like

Giroud, Welbeck and Onyekuru. Arsenal striker options for 17/18. Good enough to cut it in the Europa League I guess.

1 Like

We will get Lukaku this year.

I hate you lol

2 Likes

You mean PEA.

This post gave me cancer.

1 Like

Lukaku? PEA? Y’all really need to get a Kalou.

2 Likes