Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

No fucking way lol

1 Like

Ex-players are a recipe for disaster and I don’t believe Viera has any chance in the running.

Fun to speculate now Wenger is really off though.

1 Like

I don’t believe Richard Keys is reliable anyway. But he has us talking about it and BeinSports. Goal accomplished for them.

1 Like

I can’t see it being Vieira at all, especially with so many other names in the mix.

For the best insight go to Guillem :rofl:

I don’t see why the board would listen to Wenger for recommendations. He was at the job and failed, he obviously doesn’t know what the club needs.

1 Like

Please no

Also:

https://twitter.com/HushKerai/status/987284954458583041

Wenger recommending Vieira is like Ferguson recommending Moyes.

Vieira just hasn’t got the experience to manage a top European club, let alone follow Wenger.
I’d rather have someone like Rodgers, who has at least managed in the PL, and has then moved to another club and been a winner, even if it is in a one horse league.

5 Likes

I’m so excited to find out who it is. It’s like Christmas Eve when you’re a kid. You know what you want and what you’ve asked for, but you’re wondering if you’re going to get it :grin:

Hope they don’t keep us waiting too long. Don’t want it dragging on for ages. I’ll be happy with most of the managers who have been linked, other than Carlo and Löw.

1 Like

It has to be Tuchel if he’s available

7 Likes

I don’t think it will drag out.
The reason Wenger has announced he is leaving is because the board must have at least a short list or even someone ready to come in.

Like you say, Low would be underwhelming but Ancelotti could be up there as a realistic option.

I just looked at the odds for our new manager,

Patrick Vieira
2/1
Brendan Rodgers
7/2
Thomas Tuchel
5/1
Carlo Ancelotti
6/1
Joachim Loew
8/1
Massimiliano Allegri
10/1
Leonardo Jardim
14/1
Eddie Howe
16/1
Luis Enrique
12/1
Diego Simeone
16/1
Mikel Arteta
18/1
Rafael Benitez
16/1
Thierry Henry
18/1
Lucien Favre
20/1
Dennis Bergkamp
22/1

Sarri? :cech:

Just put a tenner on David Brentan Rodgers :joy:

2 Likes

Not really sure what to make of Vieira. I met him briefly once though. When I was in NY, I went to watch New York City FC play at the Yankee Stadium, he was walking around right in front of me. He said hello, when I said I was an Arsenal fan, he said, “I still am too”. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m not worried per se, he’s just not my preferred pick.

ARTETA

1 Like

That’s ARTETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, brah.

1 Like

Finally this is not a dream thread anymore.

Someone exciting please. Don’t really care who

Now we know Wenger is definitely going you can start caring who comes in. It’s not longer a case of anyone but Wenger haha

2 Likes

We should care who the next manager is, as it’s absolutly Pivotel we get the right one.

If it’s Tuchel I will jizz my pants

4 Likes