Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Kinda got what I asked for…

:crystal_ball:

9 Likes

Damn you and your CENSORED mahjong hijinks

1 Like

We needed Proportional representation to get a more accurate view. Brexit poll all over again this.:sunglasses:

And it seems that was basically the criteria Arsenal was using to make this hire, cause I don’t think there’s any good footballing reasons for it.

Can I just clarify, are we definitely not going to get Conte?
:grinning:

But how do we know for a fact Arteta wasn’t actually close and Mole and the Horse (don’t really follow others) are actually wrong that Arteta at one point wasn’t the frontrunner for the job :sweat_smile:? Gazidis mentioned the course of events but didn’t deny that. We spoke with eight other options and Ornstein also said Arteta was the likely one… Is he also a fake? Because the Mail/Marca broke the news before him.

https://twitter.com/mixedknuts/status/1003373540622716930

@Phoebica unfortunate I guess, maybe in 2 years once Unai gets the sack? :arteta:

1 Like

Lol! Did he really refuse Real to stay at Hoffenheim? :mustafi:

Doesn’t have the balls.

Big Wenga to show him the way :wink:

He had the balls to turn it down. Good for him.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1003573923253022720

@Persona you were completely right, thank god we don’t have this ball sniffing arse fingering wax munching fraud as our manager.

I apologise for ever stanning this unhygienic fool.
What a fucking mug.

4 Likes

Glad we didn’t go that Loew to appoint this guy. Leaving him out is inSane.

3 Likes

What does Sanè need to do more to get called up? He is just an outstanding player.

Move to arsenal where he will be a stand out then he will get playing time :henry2:

2 Likes

I guess Allegri was never on the cards really either.

Edit: here you go @Calum :xhaka:

2 Likes

“pretended by Real Madrid”. I love google :joy:

If he turned down the Real Madrid then it does seem as it was always wishful thinking him signing for us

Big wengz for the real job. Its written.

3 Likes

I hear Real Madrid are interested in Arteta

4 Likes

For the vacant mascot position? :gunnersaurus:

2 Likes