Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Arteta and Vieira were definitely spoken to and - whether directly or indirectly - Allegri was too.

In this tightly guarded process it is unclear if - and to what extent - there was contact with Julian Nagelsmann of Hoffenheim, Belgium assistant Thierry Henry, outgoing PSG boss Emery and Monaco’s Leonardo Jardim.

What we do know is that Arsenal have held formal interviews and in-depth negotiations.

If his information has any merit we had a shortlist of three candidates and Tuchel, but because of the PSG job he was out of consideration at the end.

1 Like

Its reality. That’s what we make in profit.

We’ll have to sell players.

Start with Mustafi. That’ll bring our war chest to £51m.

3 Likes

So that dreadful £50m budget has been been verified by Ornstein. Cheap Manager, Cheap Budget, Cheap Club.

We’re basically Spurs at this point, Top 4 is our everything.

2 Likes

The Moleshank Redemption :giroud2::giroud2:

5 Likes

We might as well have stayed at Highbury.

3 Likes

Where’s my eyeliner? It’s an emo convention in here.

3 Likes

Or maybe it makes sense… not giving a noob a budget of 200m to spend if he might be out the door in the 6 months. :thinking:

What do u expect. We are doomed as a club. Spuds will dominate for years to come now.

Are we the only team who has a war chest. Rather have a transfer budget as there seems to be more money in them going by other clubs.

1 Like

Sven is doing most of the spending tbh.

2 Likes

I fekin hate Warchests.

2 Likes

I honestly keep forgetting that we’re not going on as we were and that we’ve gone the DOF & super scout route. :grimacing:

2 Likes

We’re going to have to rely on our academy and hope our first team players step up under a new manager.

£50m is ridiculous. That’s probably what Man City’s owner spends on lunch!

Surprise surprise and we all thought Wenger was the penny pincher at the club.

3 Likes

Only if he’s taking out Sam Allardyce and Maradona.

https://twitter.com/aIiIadiere/status/997426675515355137

https://twitter.com/aIiIadiere/status/997425367739719680

Illustrates my point of view perfectly. No way we only have £50 million to spend when relegated clubs can spend that.

8 Likes

Where they negotiate the purchase of Jorginho. :bellerin: