Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

You’re ignoring the fact we haven’t invested £1 in the squad and have made a £10m profit in the last 12 months. Transfer break even or profit has been the club protocol for a long time now barring 2 windows in recent times

1 Like

Yaya Sanogo or Park Chu-young for the win!

I have to say our bargain hunting was completely off the mark since Ozil signing.
Monreal was probably the only <20m signing who gave value for money.

2 Likes

I’m not ignoring that at all, my post was very clearly made with an understanding of that fact.

Our worst trade is - ee are fekin wank at selling players. We should have gotten a lot more for gabriel, coquelin etc. And players running down their contracts decrease their value to peanuts - alexis, RVP, Nasri. And the 35 mil fabregas sale to Barca was a robbery. We need to start selling to China, like Chelsea.

2 Likes

WHO IS IT THEN DAYVID?

Allegri still on! :it:

Way to much is being made of that new model.

2 Likes

50 mil are you having a fekin laugh. We need to ship Mustafi and Ramsey then.

3 Likes

Fucking hell, £50m isn’t a lot.

1 Like

We need 2 new CBs, a CM, a pacy winger and a new GK. 50 mil is only enough to by 1 of the needed requirements. :gabriel:

1 Like

Time to give Max Meyer a call then, we need all the freebies we can get.

1 Like

£50m as a summer transfer budget for a club our size is a joke lol

I guess we’ll be making some sales anyway, but I don’t see as getting much revenue from the players we’ll be selling.

2 Likes

Every prem club bar The newly promoted teams will have a bigger warchest than us. Pathetic. Normally im not the “ spend spend spend spend” guy, bit this is a joke. No manager can work with this tiny budget. We finsihed fekin 5. In the prem this season and they expect us to compete next? What a joke.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be so sure of that. Wolves are pretty rich.

Well, there you go. Sixth richest club according to forbes my ass

City, Liverpool and United will be spending more than £50mil and they finished in the top four.

Bloody hell, I mean seems the objective is just to get back into the top four like always.

More than 50? They will be spending more than 100 mil easily. 50 mil will barely cover agent fees ffs

Moley being validated by Ornstein in the sense that Allegri is still in the mix @BigWeng_4LYFE.

1 Like

Liverpool Are already ahead with the imminent arrival of Keita.

3 Likes

If that 50m is true then it proves we are a cheap club.

In two of the last three seasons we have had a net spend of almost nothing, while seeing us drop out of the top four and be overtaken by all our rivals.

With the rumoured appointment of Arteta, this just confirms that we are the cheapest, least ambitious club of the supposed big clubs in Europe.

The board are a disgrace and are dragging us down every season.

Since Kroenke took over, we have gone further down and stagnated every season, and next season is going to be no different.
He is by far the worst thing that has happened to this club.

1 Like