Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

I don’t know why I find that so funny.
But I’m still laughing while I’m typing this :grinning:

2 Likes

That was great. I never knew CENSOREDs had such a good sense of humour.

2 Likes

So why are they appointing Arteta? More pressure on them now.

because they feel he is the best man for the job???

No idea if they’re right, but that’s surely what they feel

I don’t think they really wanted a manager like Allegri, or anyone that was going to come in and want to start to spend money.

Before Wenger left I said we would go for a decent manager that was used to getting success without spending big, but I didn’t imagine it would be someone with no experience.

Even by our boards standards, this is a new low level of ambition.

1 Like

Someone mentioned why more big managers are not being touted to be part of the recruitment process.

To be honest, any established world class manager would want to know the amount of control they will have & the amount of budget they will be able to use; with both being limited, it is no surprise likes of Henry, Arteta & Viera are being linked to the job.

1 Like

Puta madre… Arteta? Okay.

1 Like

Fingers crossed he picks the job up as quickly as his to buddies did. Although I have no insight how Pochettino did at Espanyol.

1 Like

So Fonseca signed a new deal in Donetsk. He actually had a meeting with West Ham. They must feel like shit :joy:.

10 Likes

loool Banterham united

But Moley never said any of that.

Ask @AbouCuellar.

@AbouCuellar Artetreble you say? :henry2:

He’s already done one :ramsey: :arteta:

1 Like

damn. He really is a true champion. What a man !

1 Like

I think @AbouCuellar was talking about in football, not whatever those pictures are.

1 Like

I will choose to ignore that ridiculous slander against the noble Scottish game.

Anyhow:

:giroud2:

MY MANAGER

Bad appointment made for the wrong reasons

6 Likes

That Arsenic dude is never resting lul

1 Like

It is going to be Arteta isn’t it? :man_facepalming:

If it is him it is, I’ll get behind him but no way on this earth should he even be considered, we’re a rebuilding project and Arteta has no where near the experience that we require for the mammoth task ahead.

5 Likes

WELCOME TO THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD MIKEL

3 Likes