Who would you like to replace Arsène Wenger?

Ian Holloway

2 Likes

Big Sam :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Tuchel, then. Just not Howe FFS!

3 Likes

Get Martinez the fuck out of Belgium lads.

Owen Coyle

4 Likes

:wenger2:David Moyes with Steve McLaren as
his number 2 . Little Sammy Lee as head of backroom staff . Swift attacking football

1 Like

Very few coaches can coach the attacking possession game successfully. I’m not sure Tuchel is going to fix the current weaknesses we have looking at his stint at Dortmund. If I’m Laurentiis Sarri gets a contract for life as Napolitano plus looking at what he is achieving.

Why can’t we have both? Arsenal are synonymous with sexy attacking football. The next manager needs to ascribe to that imo. At the same time we do need someone to organize the defense a lot better, but I would be ok with scoring 100 goals and allowing 38 - 40.

Even this would do a better job than Wenger

FUEL_ROD

2 Likes

Yeah I’d also be ok with conceding 38-40 if we were cracking 100 offensively haha.

FTFY :henry2:

You might be right but I doubt we’ll get the chance to find out anyway considering the way Tuchel and Sven fell out at BVB.

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if that deals already on the table, It’s gonna be interesting to see if Sarri’s get the funds needed to compete in the Champions League next season too.

I think this has some truth to it but to what degree is questionable.

Ultimately they’re both professionals, they should be able to work together regardless of previous indifference but if it came down to it I wouldn’t have an issue with Sven walking away if Tuchel came in

Tuchel fits the profile for Arsenal manager

1 Like

Pochettino. That would be sweet, sweet schadenfreude.

1 Like

Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Hasenhuttl, maybe Jardim, Sarri, don’t like him but Luis Enrique may be an option or even Quique Setien if going the mad genius way.

Please no Ancelotti, Low and especially not Eddie fucking Howe.

Also, please no feckin Pochittino, or feckin Arteta…

1 Like

Still saying Simeone but idea of Tuchel growing on me.

1 Like

We won’t go for Tuchel imo just because of his working personality. It does seem like he is hard to work with.

Can see it being Arteta with absolutely nothing changing on the pitch.

Paddy Vieira

Think there’s a genuine chance of the cards falling into place re: Conte, depending on how much he wants to stay in England.

1 Like