Who would have Klopp instead of Wenger?

Saying no contest is a bit strong no? No contest would be Klopp vs Martinez.

1 Like

I voted Klopp but thatā€™s just because I want change.

Donā€™t sign the thing, Wenger! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah probably went a bit strong there lol but Klopp for me is the better manager. He was on MNF tonight as a guest talking about his tactics etc and heā€™s so enthusiastic about everything and currently has Liverpool playing the best football in the league for me.

[quote=ā€œPersona, post:23, topic:729ā€]
I voted Klopp but thatā€™s just because I want change.
[/quote](Gunning mode) Nah, you just want him because heā€™s German :bellerin:

:wink:

2 Likes

Klopp is a brilliant modern manager following the same tactics by many of his 80s, 90s and 00s predecessors.

Thereā€™s nothing revolutionary about how Klopp lines his teams up.

And those who say Klopp has another 25 years in himā€¦ Heā€™s been managing for 15 years, how many managers stay at a good level for 40 years?

As much as Wenger infuriates me and I know he needs replacing, heā€™s still good enough to remain competitive and in all honesty Kloppā€™s credentials are essentially two seasons at Dortmund.

And German football was not dominated by Bayern at the time Dortmund came to the fore. Wolfsburg, Stuttgart and Bayern had all won the Bundesliga in the 5 years leading up to Dortmund winning their first title under Klopp.

7 Likes

[quote=ā€œMysty, post:25, topic:729, full:trueā€]

1 Like

And even because Doctor declared himself german yesterday :ozil2:

Klopp did more or less the same as Wenger did for Arsenal. Making a club from the middle of the pack the 2nd club in Germany like we became the second club in England during 1996 - 2004. No need to downgrade Kloppā€™s achievements with Dortmund.

3 Likes

The poll results are absolutely equal. Seems rather apt :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the people voting Wenger must be very confident we will finish above Liverpool this season, we have more talent in our squad so If Wenger is the superior manager we should comfortably finish above them.

There is rarely anything comfortable about the premier league in my opinion.

Klopp is a brilliant manager, though he seems well suited to Liverpool, and I wouldnā€™t want to disrupt their newfound identity. Not only do I like him, but I like their brand of football at the moment.

2 Likes

Yeah ehh thatā€™s not how the poll works.

1 Like

Definitley Klopp. Its an exciting brand of football to watch and enthuses fans. In all honesty though he suits Liverpool more than us. Wont be much between us an them at the end of the season imo.

1 Like

Klopp has great teethā€¦

1 Like

ĀæPor quĆ© siempre estĆ”s de mala huevada conmigo weon? :confused:

Youā€™re an easy target and if you havenā€™t realize Iā€™m a cunt.
Plus in this month we celebrate our independence so itā€™s my patriotic duty to piss off spaniards.

6 Likes

1 Like

But just keep in mind you wouldnā€™t exist without us. :wink:

Yes, but just like my parent having sex thatā€™s something I rather not think about.

6 Likes

I choose Wenger. Not entirely convinced by Klopp, yet.