Who will be the next manager?

A french guy :hipster:

We need our new manager to bring two top players with him at least. Hopefully.

Hard to tell who it will be, but my two personal favourites are:
Simeone: would make these bunch of pansies a little tougher and harder, we all know they need it.
Allegri: solid manager, seems to know tactically whatā€™s up. Unlike Wenger.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what sort of managers will be around by the time Wenger passes away so this question is ever so hard to predict.

4 Likes

6 Likes

It will almost certainly be Arsene. The clubā€™s press release talking about the ā€œlong termā€ and Arseneā€™s own comments in his press conference make it pretty clear that heā€™s planning on staying and thhe Board are planning on indulging him.

All of which begs the question, if the Board are so concerned with the long term health of the club, why not announce the new deal now? Why not come out and say a new deal was offered and they want Arsene to stay? Theyā€™re all a bunch of cowards.

They will keep us hanging until STs are renewed then theyll announce his staying and has a 100mil war chest of which 30mil will be eaten up by the Stadium loan/debtā€¦And the rest is wasted or not spent at all.
And so the cycle starts againā€¦

Lol! Image Wenger managing us until he dies.

Jock Stein

3 Likes

Hope itā€™s all true.

You Serie A followers never answered me the other day: do you lot rate Spalletti?

Interesting. Could be great news if Wenger wasnā€™t already staying

Barcelona bound?

Maybe we should get Zdeněk Zeman as our manager?

Attacking football, lots of experience, tactically innovativeā€¦? The board will love him!

:giroud:

Most likely.

We miss out on available players enough, why not make it managers too :smile:

Allegri at BarƧa? I canā€™t really see thatā€¦

4 Likes

What about Madrid? Is ZZ safe if heā€™s trophyless?

In my opinion he is a buffoon. I remember his war with Mou (and I was totally with the portuguese in that case).