Who will be the next manager?

I’m pretty sure Gazidis doesn’t pick the next manager full stop.

Tim Payton said today our next manager will come from abroad so maybe that’s where you read it?

He also said we’re looking at both Sampaoli & Monchi.

Monchi has a €5m buy out clause and Sevilla won’t let him go unless someone pays that.

If either of those two believe its Sampaoli, then it definitely won’t be Sampaoli.

That other bullshit merchant ‘Memz’ reckoned the sunday papers were going to show Gazidis having lunch with someone (rumoured to be pellegrini).

When that obviously didn’t materialise he went on to say ‘i cant reveal who it was out of respect’. :smile: swear to god, we are surrounded by so many fake ITK’s.

Edit: @Calum it was actually henry winter who said he would be surprised… etc etc

1 Like

Why oh why do we take any conclusions from what the Sun say???

If i cited them in any essay I put effort in, i’d get laughed out the building with an F.

So Jardim is another manager who doesn’t know the meaning of “defending”. He’s perfect for Arsenal!

You’re going to base this on one match?

Against a team who has an awful lot of firepower btw. Regardless of their current form.

Just saying. I still like him just because Monaco play amazing, while we are steady.

AS Monaco play an attacking football and is normal to concede something, but if we analyze the numbers of goals conceded, they have conceded 24 goals in Ligue 1 (third best defense).

They haven’t good CBs (despite Glik isn’t too bad). Tonight they played with Glick and a former Bologna right back against Aguero, Sanè, Silva and Sterling.

1 Like

Pretty much guess work isn’t it.

I don’t feel like they were especially attacking, most of their attacks were from transition. City had like 70% possession although Guardiola teams are always going to have the upperhand in that statistic. They just didn’t defend particularly well last night.

Sky Sport Italy head director Fabio Caressa said which the current Juventus manager will resign at the end of the season and he wishes to him to join Arsenal.

I reckon there might be some sort of truth to this because of how the players have been treating him recently…there has been many incidences of disrespect when they didnt happen that much before now it is happening all the time so it is like they dont care less about what they do because he is going.

:it::it::it::it::it: #WelcomeAllegri

[quote=“Maxi_Gooner, post:272, topic:1210, full:true”]
Sky Sport Italy head director Fabio Caressa said which the current Juventus manager will resign at the end of the season and he wishes to him to join Arsenal.
[/quote]http://s61.photobucket.com/user/Gamer4566/media/rachel_zpss3lnbrmh.gif.html

Where maxi? Source?

He’s a sky Italia commentator…

Funny. Tancredi came one/two hours ago with the ‘news’ Juventus contacted Simeone. He’s full of shit usually that’s why I did not post it.

Or

Both those guys are full of shit.

Must.not.get.excited.

4 Likes