Who will be the next manager?

Dont suppose anyone could help me understand the answer to the following questions.

If Allegri joined Arsenal, what exactly would our team look like?
What style would we play?
What signings and sales would he likely make?
Is there an identity or a style consistent between his teams?
Etc etc.

Not seen the article but does this say Kroenke wants Henry as manager?! Usmanov wants Simeone

@ArsenalTSN
Kroenke wants Thierry Henry back in management at the Emirates whereas Usmanov (2nd major shareholder) wants to bring in Simeone. [Mirror]

The article said which Kroenke Senior and Son want Henry as assistent for Roberto Martinez.

Oh ffs. Iā€™d rather keep Wenger.

He is

Henry is currently assistant for Martinez at Belgium no?

Imagine we hire Roberto Martinez with Henry as assistant :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

the best bits from the mirror article:

Henry, who has made a big coaching impression as Belgiumā€™s assistant manager, has already been sounded out about an emotional Emirates reunion.

ā€“

They have compiled their own short list which includes Juventus coach Max Allegri, Borussia Dortmundā€™s Thomas Tuchel, Monacoā€™s Leonardo Jardim and Henry who could bring Belgium and former Everton boss Roberto Martinez with him.

1 Like

The mirror are just piss taking as if any of those fuckers would know what the club are doing.

1 Like

No media outlet has any info on such shortlists. All bollocks.

2 Likes

Would be an unmitigated disaster.

However a relatively naive operator like Stan might think having Henry come back would be great for the ā€œfeel goodā€ factor and keep fans happy once Wenger, Ɩzil and Alexis leave this summer.

https://twitter.com/FFArsenal/status/832698714678456321

2 Likes

Bonucci out of squad after the rant against Allegri after the problems between the manager and Dybala, Litchsteiner and now him.

:wenger:

1 Like

I reckon there no smoke without fire, because it seems so strange how many players are being abusive when they were not before it is like they have just out of the blue lost respect for him and i gotta think that they are doing this because they know he is likely to be leaving because no club would allow this for so many players when the manager is staying put because it will cause rot throughout the team because if so many players are getting away with it others will follow.

who i want and who i think are two completly different things

i would like to see eddie howe given a chance but its a massive risk and we could be like the mancs who got moyes and went into freefall

personally i think they will bring in a unknown manager on wengers recommendation -0 no idea who that may be but i think wenger like fergie will have a say.

Knowing Arsenal thereā€™s an excellent chance it will be Steve Bould.

Who, by the way, would still be a better pick than Eddie Howe.

The size of the transition that needs to be made is such that I would only be happy with someone of immense experience, someone who knows what itā€™s like both to be a modern head coach which is what we need to move towards having and also to be the absolute boss at a club like Arsene is and managers tended to be 15-20 years ago. Itā€™s a pretty narrow field in that respect and Iā€™m not sure we would do what needed to be done to get someone like that.

I read somewhere that said there is a pretty big chance that Gazidis doesnā€™t pick an English manager.

1 Like

Twitter yeah? :smile:

That seems a really big guess :wink:.

Hah donā€™t know didnā€™t bother clicking on it. Just kept scrolling down

Sit it out long enough and he wonā€™t have much of a chance to pick anything but an English manager once all the foreigners are banned from England.

That being said heā€™ll have to do his job from somewhere else too.

1 Like