Where are you going on holiday?

Thanks man. I will surely bug you then.
My plan is to go to second choice or third choice cities, for instance Nice, Cologne, Valencia etc.
That way I get to experience the same culture but hopefully not as expensive & hectic as the usual attraction.

I could be totally wrong. Haven’t had time to do my research.

I went to Valencia in April, could not recommend it more highly.

Yeah I got so intrigued after reading some of Luca, AC & other posters’ opinion on it.

How crowded is it compared to Barcelona & Milan?

I did inter rail 10 years ago and loved it. Venice, Ljubljana / Bled, Zagreb, Split, Belgrade, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Varna, Bucharest, Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Prague, Krakow IIRC. Way too hectic though. Really liked Belgrade, Zagreb and Krakow.

2 Likes

I’m almost positive I was at the same Disneyworld hotel as (minor) UK celebrity Danny Dyer.

I passed him as I was getting out of the hotel pool and was like, “man that dude looks like Danny Dyer” but didn’t think anything of it because there are probably thousands of white dudes that look just like him. Then I heard him speak and knew it was him.

Told the wife, she was skeptical until I showed her a clip of him from the Real Football Factories.

2 Likes

Wished I had a chance to get a photo with him.

2 Likes

Just booked for May next year, me and the wife, 2 weeks in Dalaman, Turkey, all inclusive, for just under £900 for the whole holiday…Cannot wait…

5 Likes

Fucking hell, now that’s forward planning

1 Like

Wien:

4 Likes

The Grampians and some Aussie wild life for you @Luca_from_Italy

2 Likes

Wow what type of Llama is that? Never seen one of those before

2 Likes

Fantastic pictures! Well-done mate!

1 Like

Some nice scenery at the accomodation at Paynesville in country Victoria

4 Likes

Loved Oz a couple of years ago. Don’t know about some of the wildlife, though. Too many things that’ll fucking kill you just for fun. Oh, and too fucking hot. 44C when we were in Perth. I mean, I like a bit of warmth, but there’s a difference between scratching your arse, and tearing it, if you get my drift.

Next year, it’s England for us - in March, No fear of 44C on that one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As i have 2-week holiday in december, i am coming back to London to watch Arsenal-Huddersfield :kos2:

6 Likes

you gonna go on AFTV afterwards? :giroud:

2 Likes

Only if we lose :giroud:

Straight after DT and Troops, slagging off the players and calling them ham rolls too :xhaka2:

1 Like

Don’t need Luca to appear on AFTV, to experience his meltdowns :wenger:

Are you going to do other things in London as well Luca, or just here mainly for the game?

2 Likes