What positions will Emery prioritise in the transfer window?

If Ramsey extend his contract centre midfield is set with Ramsey and Xhaka and I reckon that’s the least likely position for us to recruite. I’m not sure they are going to sacrifice Xhaka with a new manager involved etc.

A quality backup for Hector is a must. Bellerin was gassed by the end of the season. We also need a CM and CB.

I’d like to see someone that can genuinely challenge for his place too, add that to the fact he’ll be playing in an organised system at along last and we could see some genuine growth.

Given how much money has been allocated for transfers, I’d much rather we spend it on starters and not backups.

I’d really like a pacy winger, Martial/Pavon etc so that we score more from counter-attacks.

I think he will.
Getting a CB is essential, and a first choice one might take up most of the budget.
But Emery might sell players players, that he feels surplus to requirements, and get some revenue to pay for a winger or CM as well.

For a new manager starting at a big club, it’s usual to have at least two or three big signings to make a statement to the rest of the league.
I know this is Arsenal, the poverty stricken club of the PL, but even we might be able to give him the players he needs to get off to a good start.

I’ think he will go for a CB and either a CM or winger, I can’t see us getting both, certainly not if they are top quality.

Missionary…

My fave too

Overrated