What are you watching?

Cheers for the reminder, completely forgot about season 4.

Shit, it looks like i forgot about s03 too.

This is England 86. Been meaning to watch this for a while. four great episodes. Some laughs and some dark stuff mixed in.
Was worried it would not work but totally unfounded on that score. Vicky McClure take a bow. Brilliant performance.

2 Likes

Hatton Garden. A dramatised version of events about the jewelry store heist. A nice little four-part series which was enjoyable. Great cast too, Timothy Spall is brilliant.

Fleabag. I went into this with no expectations or knowledge of what is was about, which worked really great as the dark comedic/quirky approach to the production thwacks you in a big way. One moment you’re laughing your head off and immediately you’re feeling either weirded out or depressed for the characters. I really enjoyed it though, especially the way it was filmed!

64503181_10157700330167275_7642216643292037120_n

6 Likes

‘Rim Of The World’ (Netflix)

Stranger Things rip-off with space aliens. As with a lot of Netflix movies, too little time to do justice to the story where a series would’ve been better. So it felt a bit rushed, altho the joker kid basically steals it anyway with his one-liners

2 Likes

Soccer Aid.

Game is being played at a decent speed. Already better than Argentina-Colombia yesterday night. Drogba and Essien are pulling the strings.

Happy Jonathan Wilkes Day everyone.

2 Likes

Quite interesting this. Got 4 women playing, including ex Arsenal Rachel Yankey.
Lynch is a freestyler right?
Bolt Vs Carragher is good fun.
RoW visibly stronger with some pros still playing like Essien.

Constant (male) just smashed Chapman (female) with a great challenge :sweat_smile:

Usain Bolt is such a bad footballer lmao.

no wonder why Glen Johnson wasn’t a striker

The attack for world eleven looks completely gassed.

Lynch is so good. Tekkers. 2-0

Bolt muscles Carragher and drills it bottom bins with his left foot. Damn. 2-1

He mugged Carragher right off though :smile:

Doesn’t take much tbh

Marvin Humes is funny to watch

the biggest mugging off against Carragher that I’ve seen was this

won’t ever forget it

4 Likes

And Henry was not even fit at the time. Had just come back from a lay off.

2 Likes

Just watched the Maradona documentary film. Amazing.

3 Likes