What are you watching?

How did this disaster not make the authoritarians of this world change their minds with nuclear power and the future? ie. ban it?

Didn’t that Lugasov guy say the radiation would last thousands of years? Fucking insane.

It was just 3.6 Roentgens, not good but not horrible.

1 Like

Only watched the first 11 minutes and its brilliant already. Learning a lot here. COYG

1 Like

What’s that on?

If you have Sky I bought it off sky store for £6! Absolute bargain

Watching Chernobyl

They are killing dogs :sob:

On season 5 of the Wire now.

McNulty just went full McNulty, oh boy. You never go full McNulty.

Also, I don’t get how people think it’s the worst season? So far it’s been better than 1.

I love season 5! I think s4, which is considered by many to be the best, is weaker than s5 and s3 (s3 is the best)

3>4>5>2>1 for me.

And stay out you sub human Love Island garbage people

2 Likes

3>2>5>1>4

No one will agree with me on that :joy:

Which one was the season with Hamsterdam? The one with hardly any McNulty in it?

1. It was McNulty at his best

I only liked season 2 if that’s the one on the ports. Thought all other seasons were dog shit.

Frank Sobotka

1 Like

Was that the duck that drunk itself to death?

He was cool

One of the show’s great characters.

Has anyone watched Sunderland till I Die on Netflix? I watched it last week. It’s really good and much better than the Manchester City one. As they talk to fans and go around the city aswell.

Recommend it to anyone as it’s only 8 episodes that last between 35 and 45 minutes

1 Like

Forget which is which now but I thought the police and port-centric ones were particularly good. And wasn’t one based in a school? Also good

I believe it was:

S2 port centric
S3 police
S4 school

1 - police
2 - ports
3 - politics/drug legalisation
4 - schools
5 - print media

1 Like