What are you watching?

Line of Duty 2nd episode building nicely again. Well worth the wait so far.

1 Like

I’ve got to rewatch the entire series again. These videos keep popping up on YouTube and they make me laugh every time :arteta:

3 Likes

RIP Marty. :pensive:

2 Likes

Hope Danaerys dies

2 Likes

‘What We Do In The Shadows’- TV series.

3 episodes in and it’s alright I suppose, just lacks the charm of the film for me atm. Maybe I’ll warm to it. The fact its actually written by Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi gives me hope but it still feels like a poor (perhaps too harsh) imitation.

I’m too scared to go into the Game of Thrones thread or try to google this for fear of spoilers, but can someone tell me how long the first episode of the new series is please?

I’m trying to work out if it is possible for me to cook dinner, watch the episode and still tune into the Watford match in time for kick off :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Think it is 52mins long

1 Like

Line of Duty > Game of Thrones

Iniesta > Buffon

3 Likes
  • episode 1 (April 14): 54 minutes
  • episode 2 (April 21): 58 minutes
  • episode 3 (April 28): 1 hour, 22 minutes
  • episode 4 (May 5): 1 hour, 18 minutes
  • episode 5 (May 12): 1 hour, 20 minutes
  • episode 6 (May 19): 1 hour, 20 minutes

Has anyone got a decent recap video of the previous season?

4 Likes

Thanks @Trion and @wilshambition

Muchos appreciations

I don’t recommend watching Sky Atlantics one. Most layman Love Island esque shit ever.

1 Like

@Calum

I don’t watch game of thrones haha never seen an episode

I bet that in the same way that the only game you have for your PS4 is FIFA, the only thing you watch on your television is Love Island.

6 Likes

Really not haha. I watch a lot of things just not into that kinda of show. I’m not into dragons and medevil shit

These c’nts post this article yet gave Wrestlemania spoilers last week.

Is this a wrestling fan basically admitting that wrestling is more like Game of Thrones or any other television drama than sports like football?

Nobody ever accused the BBC of posting spoilers for reporting on Man U beating West Ham… :grin:

There really should be no denying that’s the case in 2019.

@JakeyBoy have you been watching line of duty? It’s so fucking good. Dunno how I completely missed it for four seasons!