What are you watching?

I saw them both yesterday, what the actual fuck. The bit with him doing the presentation for the small town getting a mosque asking them which one they prefer :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Mr. Robot. Dark as fuck but really engaging. 6th episode in so far.

I think the show is a little bit hit and miss, but the parts that land… wow lol

1 Like

Yeah same, some of it is cringe but some of it has me proper belly laughing

Second episode was better than the first I thought, hopefully it’s on an upward trajectory. Looking forward to the Palin interview haha

2 Likes

First episode for sure.

But 2nd for me was just hit hit hit.

The Congressman learning Krav Maga :arteta:

The sponsor a child soldier skit :arteta:

The Dick Cheney interview :arteta:

The Mosque skit :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:
Fucking brilliant no idea how he got out of that alive.

The way he manages to get these cunts to out themselves as complete cunts and humiliate them is an amazing ability.

4 Likes

Just finished Homeland season 7. Loved it!

2 Likes

That’s exactly it and he’s so good at it I’ve genuinely no idea how people don’t see through it. People actually are that stupid.

The whole I’m racist against Muslims and black people are lucky to live here in our town because we tolerate them is weapons grade fucking absurd. Then there’s a guy from the house of representatives jumping up and down shouting the N word and racially impersonating asian/Chinese people. Fuck me alive.

2 Likes

Tbf those people are genuinely ignorant and stupid and are probably not the kind of people who would know who Sacha baron Cohen is.

The left leaning people seem to quickly get that it’s a pisstake and leave, that Alex Jones parody character while funny, doesn’t seem to be getting much traction haha.

1 Like

Homeland FTW.

Check out Berlin Station if you are a fan of the spy genre.

2 Likes

I’ve said this before, I think on here too, but I think Homeland would have been so much more powerful if they’d ended it after one season with Brody… * spoiler *

I think it would have gone down as one of the legendary television shows

1 Like

If it had ended there and then, with that, yeah.

I stopped watching after season 3.

Guys who still do, is Dana still annoying AF?

S3 was shit but after that it picked it back up.

Wtf is Dana

Oh wow, we moved on from the Brody’s a long time ago.

1 Like

Just watched Extinction on Netflix last night. It was pretty good. Not mind blowing, but I don’t regret spending an 1:45 on it.

1 Like

Can I just say its good to see this thread back to normal :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The thread title stayed longer than planned tbh, I felt it was time to restore normality

Just watched episode 2 last night. How he gets people to act like that State Congressman I’ll never understand. What good could possibly come from him doing some of the things he did.

People like Bernie Sanders and Ted Koppel are well able for him but I did feel a bit bad for the girl from the TV show. He’s basically taking advantage of her being a bit thick and her good nature in wanting to support a charity. And especially so for the woman from the first episode who wanted to support the out of prison guy. I don’t quite get why he targets people like that.

Yeah the art lady took it well, and I felt bad for her too.

I saw a tweet that said he is at his best when he punches up rather than down, and that’s absolutely right.

Guys like @Cristo and @Midfield_Maestro would have appreciated another reality star making a fool out of themselves though lol.

2 Likes