3 Likes

Eddie Hazel’s masterpiece

1 Like
1 Like

The Weeknd’s latest EP, straight fire.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Old school

New fiyahh

This is 20 years old and Wenger is leaving… so seems apt to undig this beauty. We need to record an updated version. Though not sure our current players’ names will fit just as well :grin:

https://youtu.be/pnPaOi6F4wc

1 Like
2 Likes

Was this popular in the UK during the 90s?

Shout out to @Persona

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve been jamming out to a lot of like Japanese pop-hop in the gym recently. I don’t know why, I’m not a weeabo to any extent but there’s something about the language I quite like listening too in a lyrical and musical sense.

The names of their bands are quite funny too.

Basically I just hit Go To Radio on the Tokyo Drift song and listen to whatever comes up. Some of it was weird J-poppy stuff, but some of it is decent.

Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Shamploo really got me into Nujabes (RIP) though. Fucking love that shit.

Such a beautiful piece of music.

1 Like

Monster mix from Oakenfold, Essential mix and Global underground series are timeless.

Long way for a stairway to heaven for Arsenal. It’s a highway to hell atm :frowning:

1 Like

I’m on a Chromeo binge atm. Funky guitar, slappy bass and synthy goodness. Some good videos too which is nice.

And the newest track- not totally feeling it yet but the riff and bass on the chorus are pretty tasty.