West Ham v Arsenal (PL)

WHAT A WIN! West Ham barely threatened us. We could have really won like 8/9-1. Xhaka-Coquelin was such a great combo in the middle.

8 Likes

:clap:

2nd best performance of the season after Chelsea: in control of the 1st half (missed too many there tho) and clinical as fuck in the 2nd half. Ok our best players made the difference here but I think you can say it was a quality team performance as well.

So gutted I paid to watch that crap against Southampton and then had to miss this :disappointed: but that’s the way it goes sometimes I guess. Not gonna miss Tottenham away unless I’m dead. Literally dead.

1 Like

LOL West Ham got done

4 Likes

We’re now the most scoring side in the league this season :slight_smile:

6 Likes

and the top scorers and tightest defence away from home as well.

4 Likes

I don’t get it

They’re headed back down to the championship Trion. Or are you Trionm?

2 Likes

ah got it.

Brilliant victory in the end. Until the 70 minute mark, it was pretty disappointing we were only 1-0 up. West Ham were so poor, yet we couldn’t seem to take advantage of that. The final 15 minutes were bonkers! 5-1 in the end looks far more representable of the dominance we had over them. Shame we gave away such a silly goal and not keep a clean sheet.

Masterful hat trick from the Chilean superstar. He was influential everywhere. There are still going to be some games where Giroud will be a better option up front, but on most occasions, Alexis is really showing himself to be absolute quality up front.

Our movement and general play was better as well. A lot more one touch, quicker movements helped a lot. I wish we do this more often, instead of the slowly slowly pass pass style we do too often.

Funny to think in a match where you score five and yet the one area we could’ve done more in better finishing. So much of the game we were far from clinicial. At least we made up for it at the end!

Doesn’t seem matter where West Ham’s home is, we always deal them a Hammer blow :ozil:

2 Likes

Best game of the season for us so far. Brilliant win!

Buzzing I have Alexis as my FPL captain aswell as the when he done it the last time away to Leicester I never had him as captain haha.

Man, i can’t believe i missed that!
Sounds like the best Arsenal performance in a long while.

Fuck off November!!

Brilliant result regardless of how poor they are.
On edge at 1 as seems to be the norm with us.
Fair play though, well played and coached today. Well happy with that.

3 Likes

just WOW

8 Likes

lmao

Lol fair play to Basel. Good banter

3 Likes

Got back to the air bnb just now, been at a wedding in Edinburgh. Gutted I missed this one! Can’t lie though, ducking out of the speeches to have a fag and check the score made my night! COYG!

FF captain Sanchez amirite?! :cristo:

7 Likes

Great game, nice to see us dominate BUT…

It’s only West Ham and they’re officially relegation fodder at this point. We’re still not winning the important games against our rivals that matter.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves and hype this victory too much.

1 Like

Best performance ofd the season and Sanchez proving we have to pay him what ever he wants to keep him here.
West Ham were poor but Sanchez is in a different class.
Without him and Ozil we would struggle to be top four.
Just give them what they want.

West Ham just drew with United away and gave them issues. Yeah they aren’t that great this year but we really dismantled them. At least they’d been competitive up until now.

1 Like