West Ham United

Those emails do indeed appear to have been typed using a dildo.

9 Likes

This type of circus is so typical of West Ham. Revealing emails is highly unprofessional!

4 Likes

What an unprofessional as fuck looking email.

Iā€™m sure fans will be excited to see which aplayer theyā€™ll be borrowing from PSG.

6 Likes

Not sure if I can post this, donā€™t want end up like Drayton but:

10 Likes

As far as Iā€™m concerned a dildo or two is ok, as long as they arenā€™t being inserted anywhere :flushed:

3 Likes

Are you talking members here orā€¦?

4 Likes

Good one West Ham :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, for sure.

No coffee, no Sarri.

Does this mean the West Ham board is officially more ambitious than Arsenalā€™s? :mustafi: :wenger:

2 Likes

but he might like london and the shopping!

It made me laugh when Sullivan said, we will only think about getting rid of him when things get desperate.

So losing at home to Brighton by three goals, being just above the relegation places and having a manager that looks like he has lost the dressing room, isnā€™t desperate enough?

They are just looking for a suitable replacement before they announce it.

Theyā€™re probably just waiting for Moyes to find alternative employment so that they donā€™t have to consider him :grin:

1 Like

I think most PL clubs are doing the same :smiley:

Good. Drag them further into the relegation zone.

ā€œ50 hundred quid.ā€ :sweat_smile: AFTV anger got nuffink on West 'Am.

1 Like

Eastender meets Peaky Blinder.

1 Like

David Moyes expected to be confirmed soon.

Thetā€™s not going to be a popular appointment. My mate just said:

ā€œHope the noisy West Ham minority are happy. Driven out a good man who understood the fans and lumbered us with this clueless ginger lump.ā€ :speak_no_evil:

Itā€™s a shame but at least Slav was given a chance and not sacked at the first hiccup. Beating Spurs towards the end of last season no doubt bought him these extra few months.