Watford vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Can’t log into MDC - can someone post a decent stream here please

Leave the password field empty when logging in.

1 Like

www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

Fucking loving it, Sanchez is so much better when he’s out on the left cutting in, Xhakas running shit and dictating the tempo from deep. 3-0 at half time!

Alexis bossing this shit, finally something to cheer about.

1 Like

Solid win.

1 Like

win is a win… performance doesn’t matter. Still disappointing that we didn’t beat them by 5 after the first half. Worst half of the season so far.

1 Like

Pretty dull second half, but very convincing first half did the job perfectly. Though I do wish we’d put in a performance both halves and just give a team a good pasting. Nonetheless, so good to have Ozil back in the team.

Typically we get our first win of the season, and now we have to endure an international break. Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Why can’t we play the second half like the first? We almost allowed a very shit Watford side to come back into the game. We never fucking learn.

1st half midfield performance was brilliant. Finally a midfield with a high technical threshold, precise distribution and defensive nous. Total focus on control and facilitating the front 4 to do the damage.

2 Likes

Job done in the first half, 3 points in so I’m not going to bitch about second half, but Xhaka was at fault for letting it in as he was way too slow to clear this ball imo.

win is win. all that mattered. First half we were great though. Alexis and Mes :fire:

1 Like

Alexis and Ozil were awesome. But they didn’t cost 55 million so no one cares :confused:

3 Likes

Great first half and many great performances by some of our players, but Arsène needs to reconsider how to keep quiet the game.

However, during the first half we watched a how the ball possession is important when you have outstanding players like Xhaka and Cazorla. The swiss midfielder showed his qualities. The pass to Alexis using the outside of the foot, has been incredible :heart_eyes:

On defense, God save Petr Cech, but Koscielny and Holding have played another very good game. Maybe Monreal suffered Janmaat and Amrabat in the second half. They’ve created their chances using the right flank.

Great goal scored by Ozil thanks to an Alexis on fire, but my personal man of the match is Theo Walcott. He hasn’t scored but his work has been incredible, today. He helped his team-mates to recover the position, recovered many balls, has put pressure on their defender and ran with intelligence

Oxlade is the only to not have satisfied me. I use a quote which I read on Twitter: Chamberlain plays good when Arsenal play bad and plays bad when Arsenal play good.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MC_of_A/status/769587955312758788

Yeah, it sure was.

Ox and Walcott proved with those two chances that they aren’t the goal front quality we need; thankfully Ox has time on his side, but we do need a lethal winger.

Would think over 150 appearances would be enough to prove he has some substance to his game, he’s shit.

2 Likes

he’s had 5 years how much time do you want to give him? he’s an awful footballer.

Should have gone out on loan and learned his trade and paid some dues.

I havent seen the game but from everything ive heard so far we just sauntered through the second half. We just can’t seem to perform for 90 minutes more than a handful of times a season. Some days we’ll get away with it and today was obviously one of those days.

Important three points though so thats good.