Username explanations

Thats was in the pie and mash shop…
Its actually my real name… Went in pub before sutton game, all i heard was “alright Slag?”

1 Like

I used to live in Aylesbury Estate back in the days before I moved to Peckham before settling in Woolwich.

Doesn’t matter how bad London was back then I miss those days before London became a hub of gentrification and social cleansing.

2 Likes

I grew up on westmoreland road, formally of Aylesbury estate, Chartridge. Still rented out the old flat after we moved until the CPO’s got handed down

We lived Boyson rd before they built the Aylesbury, first school i went to was Michael Faraday…Westmorland rd, best pie and mash shop in London…Arments.

1 Like

A lot of Arsenal on the Aylesbury estate, my pal still lives there in the houses on Inville road !
Slag and I have a Pal who owned a Pub on the Walworth rd !
Of course its also a wall area and Ive spent a few more than a few hours having beers with their criminal fraternity in the Hour Glass and the Globe ! Pure fruit of the loons !

1 Like

The last time i saw Tony (he was using your ticket last season), in The George, was supposed to go back round George after game to see him but got settled where i was…

Hes just had all his teeth out and replaced with Dentures,will see him from time to time. They want to move him out and he wants to move to Bracknell but he’s lived there for so long he’s part of the infrastructure !

1 Like

Giner is a contraction of Ginger. I never was a carrot-top, more an auburn colour. All a long time ago, I’m now as white as the driven snow, but it’s funny how old names stick.

1 Like

How odd! I figured it was vagina related. :smile:

1 Like

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/may_11/gun__1305040501_Tony_Adams.jpg

Pretty obvious really…

1 Like

I feel like I should write in here because people think my name is Phoebe (or Alice?!). It’s actually just a mash-up of Phoebe and Monica from Friends, which I happened to be watching at the time. I should have just gone with my actual name so as to not complicate things :grin:

2 Likes

It could pass for a girl’s name on its own I reckon :thinking: I’ve certainly heard a lot worse :grimacing:

You are Tony Adams…Can we all get autograpths and shit :campbell:

Mine really came from college one of the tutors said i was a bit of a maverick in my thinking and it stuck with me through college people calling me Mav etc and it didnt bother me so much and it wasnt an insult like some of my other nicknames so i kinda got used to it and like it…the 79 is the year i was born.

No love for Rachel?

No, she’s the worst Friend. The dull one. I did toy with Mondler, but figured I’d stick to the girls.

Yes you should have, Jade is a very nice name :grin:

1 Like

Oohhh. I like jade. @Phoebica

WAH, SO MANY NAMES.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uh, because I need coffee… and I got sick of BruceCampbell. I’m fickle like that.

Been meaning to ask this for a while, but @Forever, I was curious, what’s the meaning or reasoning behind choosing your particular username? :slight_smile:

1 Like