Unai Emery

Stay on topic and just ignore those trolls.

1 Like

90 min later…

8 Likes

Says the one that gets triggered by mentioning the fact of Wenger being a shit manager.

And you’re the one that went crying to the mods for a block option when I called you bullshit spewing machine, which you are.

PS Wenger is a shit manager regardless of your deluded beliefs.

1 Like

You are lucky we have a rule against nationality based food insult.

But given your history with insults, Its better we have rules, else you would have a stroke, considering how you cried racism with AC.
Crybaby

PS - I went to Mods for a block option so YOU can block me. It wasn’t the other way around.
If I want to ignore someone, I can because I don’t cry to Mods or hit report button like your weak ass does.

PPS - I just reported your post to see how you feel when you do so, I felt like someone chopped off my balls.

:gunnersaurus:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

Bunch of ‘Holier than thou’ posters who want to have proper football discussion whilst not willing to bring in the initiative to engage others in said footballing discussions.

1 Like

Damn all those post and none on Unai. And wow AC is gone all his shit about Athletico can’t believe people took that seriously

The Anointed can’t be disagreed with or be prepared to be virtue signaled to death

2 Likes

So 4 edits?

Man, you get triggered so easily.

PS Wenger is still a shit manager and again you’re the one that went crying to the mods.

Yawn
That’s the best you could come up with.

Jesus…I’ve been meaning to catch up with this thread before the season started, (which I’ve finally done so), and I wondered why there were so many posts in this thread. “Ah people must be really talking a lot about Emery”, but half of it was just AC winding everyone up and many engaging in it and carrying on with it,

This should’ve been nipped in the bud long ago, but whatever, enough is enough folks. Let’s finally get back on topic to what this thread is meant to be about.

Now, it was really intriguing reading the views and thoughts on when we first announced him and many were not too thrilled about appointing him. Now I won’t profess to know a lot about him, but I’m really surprised many wanted Arteta.

I love the guy, but he has NO experience at manager level. Lots of people don’t want Henry as Arsenal manager for the same reason, no experience. So I have no idea why all of a sudden having Mikel was a great idea. I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to having him in the future once he;s gained more experience, but for now, we need a solid hand and having read more about what Emery is like, he seems like a decent fellow. Emery is about the best we can manage for what was realistically available, but also for what we need to start rebuilding the club. We need to get ourselves back into a position that a few years down the line can be a more attractive proposition for someone to want to come manage again.

I really hope everyone gets behind him. It’s a new era for the club and I’m interested to see how much of the Wenger DNA can be shaken out of the current culture of the club. So best of luck to the new boss man :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How many new posts here when you came back?

I only started reading this thread the other day and it was well over 1,400 posts :gabriel: So I elected to read it in stages, I wanted to read it all eventually so I could understand the mood of everyone, learn more about Unai before posting anything on him :slight_smile:

What I learnt more in this thread is everyone was more bothered about AC :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I was going to ask you about that @Mysty, was getting random like notifications from old ass posts. Fair play for putting in the time to catch up, although you’re probably disappointed with the amount of utter shite you had to wade through to get to the end

8 Likes

I’ve been liking many people’s old posts in several threads of late, I’ve got a lot to catch up on after all! Well it all seems like it could’ve been prevented a lot quicker but whatever, there’s never a dull moment in this place.

Despite @AbouCuellar feelings, whether it’s the new manager, or how he feels about OA, I hope he feels that shouldn’t have to feel like he’s not part of things here, so if elects to stay around then I have no problem with it. End of the day, it’s all down to everyone to make the best of this place :slight_smile: We’re not a huge community, and things have changed over the years. I just appreiciate we still have a Forum to talk on, 15 years is a damn long time, and we still have some really great members here imo. Most Forums have fallen by the way side in that time.

But like I say, let’s just fully focus on Emery matters from now on :unai:

4 Likes

OnlineArsenal needs Arsenal more than ever :smile: Or at least a meaningful football match to discuss. Oh and more females about the place. Some of these posts above :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

How can we get more women on here?

1 Like

Keep cristo away from them :cristo:

8 Likes