Unai Emery

This is my issue too. I honestly wouldn’t have signed Leno and put the money towards a winger. Lack of activity on that end bothers me considering our forward options

2 Likes

Considering the amount of players who could be shipped out it is still an option, as per usual there are all sorts of rumours linking us to wide players with Bailey being the latest.

There’s a good amount of options out there and there’s not much excuse for us not to make an effort to sign one of them.
We don’t have a single legitimate wide player barring Nelson in the squad, it’s nonsensical.

MADNESS!

We have one world class striker and 1 good striker, no quality LW, so it will be standard Arsenal shoehorning players in an unbalanced squad.

1 Like

Emery apparently loves to rotate like Benitez did, so I wouldn’t get too worried lads.

1 Like

Can he make a sub before the last 20 minutes? :thinking:

What happened to that Mark Lamarr guy we were gonna sign from Monaco last season? Cheeky bid needed?

He’s off to Atleico for £52mil.

Still boggles the mind that Wenger was prepared to part with £92mil for him :mkhi:

I think he’s going back to presenting Never Mind The Buzzcocks :grinning:

1 Like

5 Likes

We are gonna sign Neymar. You know him and Emery get along well :unai:

#he’s a nifty fifties binman#

https://twitter.com/GoonerGordo2/status/1026144083125911554

Hes thinking were fucked lol

1 Like

Fuck off! We are miles better than Chelsea, you tool.

1 Like

The inevitable Luca come down from this strange, combative high he is on is going to be scaaarrrryyyy.

8 Likes

Please be here for it.

Your posts will drive him even more insane, we’ll need the entertainment.

Sort of looks like he is either about to sneeze or fall asleep.

Hay fever is no joke this time of year. Cut him some slack.

3 Likes

Seriously, you are such a sad fucker. You are not even an Arsenal fan and just take the piss. FUCK OUT CUNT!

6 Likes

Fuck off @Electrifying! We are gonna beat that bald cunt and i am gonna celebrate it in Wien.

3 Likes