Unai Emery

Mate, hell have to delete that so fast it’s ridiculous

https://twitter.com/yousef_teclab/status/999347976660234243

Glad auba approves. No Moyes RVP issue here at all. Lol at that Moyes appointment in hindsight lol. What were they thinking :arteta:

4 Likes

Would 100% take Fab back. At 33 he is pretty much in his peak rn and better than cech imo.

Did a genuine chuckle

1 Like

Class

9 Likes

So happy to finally be moving forward.

5 Likes

Love this picture.

15 Likes

Sad but true. However, I’ll have very low expectations given the squad we have and apparent limited budget.

Manager needs time to adapt personally as a person and then as a footballing manager; some players will take time to adapt to the training and playing style too so patience will be key.

1 Like

Wish people would stop trotting out that tired line now, we have a limited budget yes but it isnt to the degree we would struggle. Gazidis said all the money is available to the coach to spend when and how he needs it. There is a lot of money in the bank and each season we make hundreds of millions one of the highest revenues in the world, we are not cash strapped its just something used so we dont get murdered in the market. You go and tell any club yeah we have 200m to spend if we want to, all of a sudden you will be getting players like chris smalling for £60m on 180k a week,

Our budget is no lower than two of the top four sides.

Hence why I said apparent.

“Gazidis said all the money is available to the coach to spend when and how he needs it.”

I’ve stopped believing Gazidis ever since this day lol:

2 Likes

His first interview on Arsenal.com!

‘I’d prefer to win 5-4 than to win 1-0’ :wenger:

3 Likes

‘1-0 to the Arsenal’ will be taken as a challenge by Unai now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sounds like the defensive tactician we’ve all been waiting for :giroud3:

1 Like

Sounds like Mustafi is staying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ORNSTEINNNNNNN

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: unreal tweet

12 Likes

Was Trump there too?

Despite not being great, i thought his english would have been worse. Nice start Unai! :unai:

2 Likes

Madness incoming, then :kos2: :unai:

We need some excitement after years of misery.

And they are gonna lose it :arteta: