Unai Emery

I use NDAs on a daily basis and assume that all Arsenal staff, even temporary workers would be required to sign one. Someone receiving this info outside an NDA is free and clear. Here’s an excerpt from an NDA in case anyone’s interested-

Remedies for Breach. The Parties to this Agreement acknowledge that the Confidential Information protected under this Agreement is of an extraordinary nature and value and cannot, in the event of any unauthorized disclosure or use by the Recipient Party, be adequately or reasonably compensated for in damages awarded in an action at law. Each Party therefore agrees that in the event of such unauthorized disclosure or use by the Recipient Party, the Disclosing Party shall be entitled to require of the Recipient Party specific performance of all acts and undertakings so required under this Agreement and to obtain injunctive and other equitable relief to prevent any further violation of any provisions herein. In any action taken by the Disclosing Party to enforce its rights under this Agreement, the Disclosing Party shall be entitled to recover its costs of enforcement, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. In no event shall injunctive relief be considered the Disclosing Party’s exclusive remedy for any breach or violation by the Recipient Party of its obligations under this Agreement.

In other words, if you’re found to have disclosed confidential information after signing an NDA you’re pretty fucked. Especially if you’ve told an ITK!

2 Likes

Liked the press conference a lot. His English isn’t the best but that will come in time. He did have a translator in his ear piece from what I could tell. It’s one thing understanding English and another getting used to our different accents.

I’m feeling optimistic now and can’t wait to see the changes he makes with the squad. For me if he can sort out the defense and the sloppy mistakes then we will get top four. The amount of goals we concede where we literally help the opposition score has been crazy the last two years in particular. Onwards and upwards!

2 Likes

Emery gonna Klopp here. Love it!

So boring, you Patetico fan.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Shenoo10/status/999217368822841345?s=09

2 Likes

Emery? Ephemery. (my own play on words - did I beat any newspapers?) :slight_smile:

I hope not. Let’s give the lad a chance.

1 Like

Two things I’d like to say.

1. Possession and Pressing.
  2. To have the balls to speak in English. Elite mentality.

He is a winner for me. I HOPE he does well, and proves the doubters (including myself) wrong.

12 Likes

Glad he spoke English but his Spanish responses were very informative.

Written questions form journos should have been submitted earlier and his answers uploaded later

Goodbye then .
You won’t be missed , so take your pathetic , negative views shove up ya arse and fuck off .
Exciting times ahead . A new manager, new ideas .
Roll on the start of the season.
COYG

2 Likes

I agree.
He came across very well in the interview and I certainly like that he wants the team to press the opposition more.
This been something we have lacked since when Wenger did it so successfully, when we were always challenging for the PL title.

:giroud2::giroud2: :giroud2:

He was at Swansea before that wasn’t he? I vaguely remember Fabianski singing his praises.

2 Likes

Yep

I’d take fab back tbh. Unless this guy could somehow bring cech back up to an acceptable level again.

2 Likes

What’s done is done. I hope he is successful and will sing his name… until he gives me a reason not to.

Find it a bit crazy that Wenger in and Wenger out was debated for years and in the end we got a guy who nobody thought about or expected ever to replace Wenger lol

Emery board

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UnaiEmery_/status/999349577097666566

5 Likes

Join us at BVB during the Favreign.

:unai:

Our manager has a twitter account! Haha yes.

Hope he keeps it

As soon as we lose a game, he’ll have idiots tweeting him and calling him a “nonce”

2 Likes