Unai Emery

Some of these people really need to seek help.

The energy they spend on this ITK charade is off the chart.

2 Likes

If they were getting paid for all this I could almost understand almost, but it’s attention from strangers that is their currency.

And it’s a special kind of sad bastard that gets their kicks from that.

6 Likes

Who comes up with a twitter handle like that one anyway, ArsenalHorse lol

It should be HorseShit

9 Likes

The players won’t know what hit them.

The only pressing they know of is paying someone to do their ironing.

13 Likes

Yeah forget new signings I’m more curious as to what he can get out of the current bunch

1 Like

Loooool. Ozil will deffo be sick for a lot of games this season.

4 Likes

I don’t see what legal trouble they could get in for naming their source(s) to be honest, not that I’m an expert in legal matters.

What exactly could happen to our equine friend?

Interesting :xhaka:

I think it’s obvious they know nothing and naming someone from the backroom staff would obviously be a lie.

The person who gets ‘named’ will be able to bring a claim for defamation against the user of the of that ITK account. These ITK accounts will never name names as a source.

Coaches and certain levels of staff at a top club like Arsenal have to sign NDA’s/Confidentiality agreements as part of their contracts. Millions of pounds are being dealt with at this level, it’s important to protect information like any other company.

Essentially accusing someone of leaking information regarding a multi million pound transaction (a transfer) is stating someone has violated any confidentiality agreement. Considering that ITK account circulation it would be significant enough to start of claim

2 Likes

At least you got your pun in there before any of the tabloids.
But you do need to up your game before you appear on Live At The Apollo :grinning:

We should have a “Guess the first pun in a headline, using Emery’s name,” competition, in the new season.

1 Like

Ooooooh you are awful
That’s going to be one headline.

Probably one for us oldies who can remember Dick Emery .

3 Likes

Ah right, you’re understandably coming from the angle of thinking they’re talking absolute shite.

Yes of course if they reveal someone’s name and they’re just lying then of course they’ve opened themselves up to accusations of libel, I may not be an expert in legal matters but I’m also not an idiot haha.

I thought you were saying that someone revealing an actual, legitimate source could be open to legal repercussions. That’s what I was interested in! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But not before I did though :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give it to @Phoebica though, she worked the memory/Emery thing better than I did lol

1 Like

I was going to say that, but I wasn’t sure if anyone would remember him.
But I’m sure that will pop up somewhere :grinning:

2 Likes

Good to see all you Arsenalites totally Unaited with Emery.

:flushed::flushed::cowboy_hat_face::joy::cowboy_hat_face::japanese_ogre:
:auba::cech::bellerin::cech::gabriel::giroud::laca::kos2::santi::wenger::ozil2::per::kroenke::mkhi:
:welbeck:

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/JonnyGabriel/status/999284975735394304

Hahaha.

6 Likes

Personally though, I’m about as enthused about this regime as I am by that of the Unaited Arab Emeryates

:flushed::flushed::cowboy_hat_face::joy::cowboy_hat_face::japanese_ogre:
:auba::cech::bellerin::cech::gabriel::giroud::laca::kos2::santi::wenger::ozil2::per::kroenke::mkhi:
:welbeck:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=110&v=EF1gg2XqtF0

1 Like