Unai Emery

Wouldn’t expect anything else.

Poch was out here using a translator for a good while, Emery comes out to one of the biggest interviews of his life on his own.

Fair play.

7 Likes

He just spoke about all the titles in the NEXT SEASON and in the future.

AMBITION. :unai::unai::unai:

4 Likes

Bless him for trying to face the media in English but what he’s trying to say is a bit incomprehensible, especially at Ornys questions

I’m impressed with his English - answering all questions in it so clearly making an effort. Great first impression so far.

Yeah. I was fully expecting him to do this with a translator, English is his fourth language apparently.

Must be quite intimidating when you don’t know the language very well – you don’t want to mess up or embarrass yourself in your first press conference, so fair play.

Sadly it’s not. They’re always exposed but they always come back the next time.

that Ivan bloke is pretty fluent in english tbf

ALL DA MONEY is available!

1 Like

Just name a number ffs ivan

YES he wants us to GEGENPRESS !

If all the money well we have £200m+ in the bank, i know some has to be held back for the debt etc so we have quite a lot to spend i would say

One spanish question and he gives a full monologue :smiley:

I think his favourite word is DEMAND

1 Like

“What is your plan to bring Champions League and Premier League to Arsenal.”

Emery: :unai:

2 Likes

Fuck it lads. We’re winning the CL with him.

1 Like

I must say I am far more impressed than I was, even with the language barrier.

yes. this season.

1 Like

Yeah, i’m over my hissy fit now.

I like him, I liked what he said. WE’RE WINNING EVERYTHING!

#TeamEmery

2 Likes

Fuck it, I’m starting to believe.

His demands a lot tactically, is very astute, knows how to set up a team and he has been a serial winner in recent years.

I’m excited to see what the team can achieve with a manager that demands they be organised and function as a cohesive unit, his time at PSG was a different animal with a team full to the brim of ego’s whereas ours is meek in comparison. The situation here probably suits him a lot more than a super club.

3 Likes

I’m erect. Fully buying into the Emery hype phase now.

Tbf I would have done no matter who the manager was going to be (evidenced by my coming round on Enrique and Arteta) BUT STILL

3 Likes