UEFA Champions League

Yeah, that 1-0 loss in March was pretty bad. :giroud:

Euro 2016 :hipster:

2 Likes

If i was Messi, i wouldn’t try to mess up with Mandzukic :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, apparently three small bombs were placed in a hedge by the roadside and detonated when the BVB bus passed by. Doesn’t sound like artillery fire either, but it’s a little more than firecrackers, tbh. :grinning:

2 Likes

Innocent angelic wonderful Messi being a spineless petulant Little boy again…

1 Like

Barca need width. They should revert back to the 4-3-3 in the second half.

They should disband and all profits of the sale of the parts be shared equally between milan and Arsenal.

Look at the way Juve play when not in possession compared to us lol. This is a club on a similar budget to us people.

imagine what Allegri would at Arsenal. It could be phenominal.

Like a kid on Fifa ffs.

All these years later this still really fucks me off. Every time it happens and said player doesn’t get a booking I tut to myself.

2 Likes

Except allegri has a far better defense and strike force in Turin.

2 Likes

Allegri is not coming. Relax guys. Me i have already done it.

I’m sure he’s improve our squad to a degree though, give him 90 million quid to spend in the summer and he’s do better than Xhaka, Mustafi & Perez.

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d spend that 90 on verratti and some decent youngster, or dybala and the same, not that they’d shift to Arsenal ever haha

1 Like

Really stupid by Ter Stegen. Should have blocked it.
Juventus have had an amazing first half. You can see they have prepared it well, unlike another team.

Andrè Gomes on :expressionless:

To think we could have got Dybala before he moved to Juve but Wenger’s thinking was “nah we cant upset Walcott and Chamberlain”.

2 Likes

Bring Dybala to Arsenal asap.

Messi close. Barca want to put the things right immediately after the break.
Much better from Barca now.
Messi doesn’t give a fuck these days. Since he changed his hairstyle he has gone ape shit.
Juventus starting to lose the grip on the game.
Higuain with a very poor attempt here. He bottled it.
Game over, at least for the first leg. 3-0 Chiellini.