Trump

So you do have a limit huh

When did I say otherwise?

1 Like

I wasn’t debating political ideology. Take a look at what I said. He stated:

"if a deep blue state lie Cali can shoot down net nutrality safe guards (which was done by the dems) then there is no chance"

Which is demonstrably false. They did no such thing. I didn’t claim that the dems aren’t just as capable of doing dumb shit in the name of corporations, they do… all the fucking time. I took issue with him stating that California killed net neutrality safeguards. They didn’t. Simple as that. No amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that.

What have I said that evinces a single political opinion? Name one claim I made that is shaded by right or left wing politics or opinion at all? I’ll wait… Everything I said was based on fact, not opinion. There is no echo chamber for facts… only opinions and beliefs.

The title of the video is meant to describe what is in it. If you lie on the title the chances of you lying in the video are pretty fucking high. Add to the mountain of evidence that I presented to rebuff his statement. Including the text of the ACTUAL FUCKING BILL HE IS MAKING CLAIMS ABOUT!!!

And my reaction is “wow” inducing? You’re a fucking moron too… congrats.

1 Like

I named the bill they railroaded (sb 822) the committee members who did that are dems. Yet you still claim I’m lying and refuse to watch a very progressive left leaning political commentator because if the title which is not a lie :man_facepalming:t5:. You call others morons without even looking at what is presented to you. The irony

I don’t care which way they “lean”… they lied. Lying is bad. When people lie, I don’t listen to them. They were commenting on bill that never even made it out of committee… and passing it off as it was made into law.

You said they killed net neutrality, they didn’t. So you lied. I can’t make it any clearer than that. When you lie people will call you on your bullshit. That’s all I did. I didn’t debate political ideology, I didn’t debate whether it not it’s the right or the left’s fault. I said you were lying, because you were. Your inability to grasp this simple concept (not because of inability, but sheer bloody-mindedness) has led me to the opinion that you and your alter ego mhappy are fucking idiots.

1 Like

It did not reach because they voted to amend it before the was brought to the floor. Like I said if you watched the vid all the facts would laid out and if it was wrong you could of come back here and said that was bs mate. You have not. But let’s end this here we are getting nowhere

A question… if you will. Do you honestly think someone with an agenda is going to give you all the facts?

Someone with an agender will not give you the all the facts there is no debating that. The thing is he was pointing out the hypocrisy of coperate dems who say they are for the people. His agender is clear “get them out of office and instill politicians that will do right by the people”. This is why I asked to watch the vid, because he was not lying. The vid contains time, dates, who was present, what they did and who benefits from it. It was Scot wieners proposed bill they dismantled why would he just make it up? The titile just a provocative title because he calls himself “aggressive progressive”.

Despite the incorrect headline on the video, it’s still an interesting story. Seems a bit petty to not watch it if it’s a subject you’re interested in.

1 Like

You’re mixing topics now.

I have dual case on my phone because I’m shit scared it will break🙈 iPhonex

This why said watch it it’s a very intresting story just like I said if something like that can happen in a deep blue state there is no hope for 2020 if things don’t change fast. Because it’s not just trump that normal folks are up against but corporate dems also

Again you no factual basis for you claim; I simply stated you should watch the video calmly; but it seems someone is huper emotional it’s embarrassing.

Calling people morons but not watching the video doesn’t help your case, it just makes you a fool.

OK

Firstly - Your not open minded.

You already have an inbuilt revulsion of transgender (and transitioning especially) that has been highlighted by others above as well as your own posts. You pretend to argue about one single issue (transition in kids) which I don’t think anyone has contention with, but use it as rod to beat your drum about transgenders and your issue with them. Your comments on them being given more rights than others as well as your complaint about hate speech accused at you, would indicate that you have expressed your views publicly before and got shot down very quickly then as and quite rightly been accused of hate speech.

Consider this:

Thats an admirable statement but its followed with this:

The denial of biology is epic??

Some folks are born with a female brain in a mans body and visa versa. This is biology.

Some folks are born male but there sexual preference is for men not women and visa versa - This is biology. However you little story mocking them shows you true nature and views… and then the little extra about “But hey if you are ok with a woman giving birth to a child and calling herself the child’s father then that’s you” just adds the icing on the cake.

Lets look at this part:

I think the reply this got summed it up well but again this is just a direct attack on GAT.

GAT is a long process and those involved are quite qualified and experienced and consider all issues. They don’t rush anyone in snip/tuck/stich and send them out and parents are not morons either who blindly follow their lead. Its a very long and drawn out process where they consider all evidence including homosexuality and the long term views on any potential changes.

Now as to my opinion of your argument. Well you don’t really seem to read what people have written and just race back with a reply. Case and point is my pointing out the miss-use of the word “nuanced” and your reply:

Your reply as well as being flippant has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote nor does it make any sense as I made no comment on this debate till now…

So as well as not reading or understanding what I wrote you fired back “yeah thanks for trying though” sarcastically for no reason other than to be contrite!!

You also highlight your fixed mindset and use statistics with no source:

Just numbers with no meaning and a fixed mindset.

It is as mentioned this fixed mindset, dismissive replies and also these suggestions:

and

There is that famous “research” line again… but this implication that there is some sort of Liberal, LGBT, Heterosexual Conversion/transition agenda being pushed, that these people are not normal and that “us normal people” are being stitched up over our rights compared to them - that get you accused of this:

And as I said above in my first statement about your views - I think its quite accurate to do so.

You talk about tolerance and open mindedness and profess to wanting to debate in a balanced manner but your words and statements are anything but and hence the reaction you get ….and frankly deservedly so.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure you have to live as a women/girl for 24+ months before you will even be considered for gender reassignment. And that’s before the battery of psychological evaluations you have to go through.

3 Likes

I’ll put this as simply as I can. He made the statement that California killed net neutrality and later attributed to SB822. It’s false and I proved by posting the actual text of SB822. What happened in the committee isn’t important it’s part of the process of proposing and passing bill. His statement is what I took exception to. Not the process. Bills get proposed all the time… this time the committee actually did it’s job and protected the residents of California. If you cherry pick proposed bills you can do paint any sort of picture you want. What matters in the end are the following two points:

1. What was actually passed and put into law? Nothing at this point it is still being debated.
  2. Can he show proof that California passed a law ending net neutrality? He can’t because they haven’t.

I don’t need to watch the source of his “proof” because I can unequivocally disprove what he said without it. I can’t state it any simpler than that.

1 Like

Actually your that has not been the case in fact a lot left leaning people I speak about this actually and are quite civil and open minded.

Now male and female brain; does that change you biological make up? No it does not. Women with male brains and men with female brains, could be attributed to adopting behaviour from the sex you want to relate to.

And I am not one for redefining fatherhood to adjust to someone’s feels like a man; she was overwhelming happy about having a son, and what was telling when asked would she she make her son gender neutral she said no, she wanted to experience his gender tells you her mindset and her thoughts of her current gender.[quote=“jonboylondon, post:759, topic:894”]
I think the reply this got summed it up well but again this is just a direct attack on GAT.

GAT is a long process and those involved are quite qualified and experienced and consider all issues. They don’t rush anyone in snip/tuck/stich and send them out and parents are not morons either who blindly follow their lead. Its a very long and drawn out process where they consider all evidence including homosexuality and the long term views on any potential changes.

Now as to my opinion of your argument. Well you don’t really seem to read what people have written and just race back with a reply. Case and point is my pointing out the miss-use of the word “nuanced” a
[/quote]

GAT don’t offer kids the chance offer parents and children a different take other than, yeah your child has gender dysphoria. And why don’t they consider Dr Zucker’s findings? How about DR Soh’s. you just assumed I was talking about reassignment straight away. Last year I had a conversation with two doctors and a psychologist, it was slightly disturbing as they were for children as young as 5 transiting.

Actually it wasn’t a miss use; everybody views on the issue is more a less uniform. So me saying I agree people can do what ever they want as adult but draw the line at children is actually.

It’s actually the opposite, people on here are fine with kids transitioning, I have to show whether or it being compassionate and tolerant is the best way to go. If numbers prove that the situation can fix itself without to much intervention; but are in favour of puberty blockers which can make kids sterile.

Asking a question about why the sudden push for tolerance and acceptance of a disorder as normal, is me saying there is a gay agenda? It’s not normal because it affects less than 1% of the population, that’s not even remotely controversial. Why did you ignore the part I talked about chromosomes?

I’ve been very open minded and invited conversation, what I gotten is ridicule and insults for questioning and a different from the majority; Jesus Christ about 95% of people on this thread is not open minded, claim to tolerant by being intolerant of others that don’t share they views. Adding a different take on things is seemingly unwelcomed, and people’s reaction are not from my statement at all; it’s to do with fact what I said challenges their world view and don’t fall in line. Nothing I’ve said is offensive or intolerant, yet my dad as called a pussy.

I will ask you to point out who has been open minded on here?

So you still will not watch the video because you think you are right; if you are right you would have a problem watching the damn video.

Secondly it’s possible that Californian representatives repealed the bill until it is something else.

Why did you not adress this:

You conveniently ignored it and made no response, surely since he is a moron it wouldn’t be hard to dismiss that as crap?

Also if a state representative stops something, isn’t the person representing that state? So a Californian representative stop safeguards is California doing what he said.

Anyway didn’t your argument start off saying what he said about net neutrality is bs an you knew better?

Who called your dad a pussy? I remember saying that to ryaninho

You and ryaninho do have a similar inability to spell basic words, and remarkably similar viewpoints, I’m now wondering if you’re the same person.

BRB, off to check your IP addresses

We are brothers, and dude just deal with what is presented stop trying to be a smart ass. You do that when you have nothing to add to a conversation.