Trump

No you needed the word balanced.

Nuance means a subtle distinction.

Your welcome.

1 Like

You’re :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So saying people can transition after puberty is fine if they want to, but kids shouldn’t.

Yeah thanks for trying though.

So how is the football :face_with_monocle:

Yeah, I don’t really give a fuck if someone does that

2 Likes

Where do we draw the line then?

They actually wanted the law to change so they can do that.

No.

I make no point or comment about this transition argument anywhere in this thread.

You used the word nuance…

But nuance means a subtle difference of shade or meaning - so you should be saying:

is what you meant to say.

Again I make no point or comment about this transition argument anywhere in this thread.

If you want I would be happy to offer my opinion on the subject and the discussion…? Just let me know?:+1:

Here’s my line. Let people get on with their own lives and mind your own fucking business.

1 Like

Nice try each quote you talking out context;

I forgot the mention the article was balanced it what it was saying about kids and transitioning.

Second point: need coffee went on tge attack about a subject with looking at video; he was firmly in his camp and didn’t listen and wrote the peice as propaganda. Even accused Ryan of being in an echo chamber.

So what is your opinion on these conversation?

And please attacks I rather have conversations

Not quite if changes the fact I can’t say pregnant woman without creating an offence, or talk about the positives of have both a dad and a mother without creating offence.

I don’t even know how you get out of bed in the morning facing this kind of battle.

1 Like

Jesus Christ!!!

If you are all good for women call themselves dads then that’s you. That’s great.

She is woman, she has womb and breast that lactate, hence she is a mother simple biology.

What has this all got to do with Big Donnie Trump tho?

:man_shrugging:t5:

Why do you care so much what people call themselves?

What do you mean change the law so they can do that? People already can label themselves whatever the fuck they want. If my mum wanted to say she’s my dad who could stop her?

Big Donnie tiny hands repealed some trans law

I’m really not sure what you are on about - I’m not taking anything in any context nor trying to change any meaning or arguament. I’m simply saying your using the wrong word using nuanced instead of balanced and switching the word does not change the context you put in it. Its just correct English.

Judging from what you have replied - I’m not sure you would welcome my opinion as it probably would be more on the side of those who disagree with you but if you do have as you claim, an open mind I would be happy to give it a bash…

Go ahead I am open minded; what I don’t like is people claiming to be tolerant, but espousing hate towards views that challenge they own.

My position is when teach adulthood they can transit and do whatever they like; but for children there needs to be another way to deal with it, rather than how people are dealing with it. There is already talk about kids as young as three should be able to transition.

What’s your take.

Under no circumstances will doctors perform that operation. It simply won’t happen.

1 Like