Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

I’m looking forward to Adam Crafton’s combined XI

3 Likes

I have that awesome gif still saved on my phone from the last NLD :joy:

3 Likes

I am so pumped compared with november. Let’s destroy them!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m pumped!

I managed to squeeze like 5 Arsenal players into a combined XI for the first time in ages :kos2:

1 Like

CapitalForcefulDodobird-size_restricted

PEA should be looking forward to this game!

3 Likes

Fuck ‘m. We will beat the scum. 2-3.

1 Like

I know its a meme taking the piss out of Tottenham but Utd won the league last in 2013 and the phones were much better than what ever the fuck that is lol

5 Likes

Haha you’re right, I didn’t look at it too closely.

Loooool you’ve forgotten what blackberries looked like so quick?? :joy:

Never had one. Look like a calculator :joy::joy:

1 Like

He has scored 3 goals against them recently. Hope the good record continues :kos2:

For the first time since February 2015, the north London derby takes place in the Premier League without either of the two clubs in the top four.

I’m fucking hyped for this game, even though I know I’m probably about to be woefully disappointed some part of me is still just so ready to watch us teach these bastards a thing or two.

2 Likes

Need to attack these fckers and press the shit out of them. Set the tempo so our attack can do what it does best. Cannot afford to lose this game.

2 Likes

Finally some optimism! C’mon, you crazy Carlsberg boy! :kos2:

Watch this game hungover in bed or go to a brunch (hungover) with a coffee tasting and good company? Really wanted to watch this one…feel like the risk is too high that if I choose to watch the game in favour of the other plan that after 90 minutes (or before) I’m hugely regretting it…

24 hours to go

3 Likes

The price boosts look really good for this IMO :eyes:

Done £10 on the bottom one £5 on the top

Then £5 on this one

1 Like

what is the site for the top?

Skybet :slight_smile:

1 Like