Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Self pat on the back

Well that was embarrassing.

I hate to say I told you so, but, well, I told you so.

I guess you do enjoy us losing so you can be proven right, don’t you?

No but it is funny when you give me shit for being realistic and then I’m proven right.

1 Like

You can be right, but it sounds you like to give us shit.

I’m always positive and I even said i’d be surprised if we won, and happy if we got a result at all. Not surprised at all that we’d lose. Sure it’s annoying but it’s not really unexpected. We’ll go on a nice run from here though. At least make top 4 fight interesting.

1 Like

6th is the new 4th
Everything is fine !

1 Like

Seriosuly, the only team who not win feck all and yet get praised. They are the media darling. When Arsenal used to play well and win feck all everyone was on our back

:joy:

https://streamable.com/zg91o

2 Likes

I mean we’re doing worse than expected while they’re doing better than expected. I don’t really see why the media should be on their back for them punching above their weight.

Also Wenger got plenty of praise for keeping Arsenal in the top4 all those years. Expectations just grew a lot higher at some point given history compared to what is being expected from Spurs these days.

2 Likes

Tottenham are exactly doing what we did some years ago: playing well and not winning trophies. And yet the media suck their cock.

Guess it is because they have many english players in their team. A lot of xenophobia going on against us.

1 Like

And we are shit away

Yep. The thing is, we should be better than top4 every year.

Tottenham aren’t. Everyone knows this. That’s why the media were on us for it but praise tottenham for it.

Because as Conte said, we shouldn’t expect much from Tottenham.

We should expect a lot from Arsenal.

We haven’t done that since 2008. In 2008 the media still liked Wenger.

1 Like

Still not a good reason to suck their cock everytime. I can’t wait to see them go bankrupt. Hate them with all my heart.

Fucking bastard! C’mon Juventus on tuesday! You don’t have the right to speak cunt!!!

https://twitter.com/HKane/status/962413710768828416

1 Like

Great bants there from Harry to be fair.

Probably my favourite player at the moment.

You should support Juventus for real lol. This club has your heart through the roof

1 Like

I usually hate Juventus, but i would even support Manure against Tottenham, the worst piece of shithole in the world. Have you ever been to Seven Sisters Road? A shithole.

1 Like

Luca I’d change your words here slightly so you don’t get banned

2 Likes