Theo Walcott

Hopefully it is gonna be a bidding war so we get a good price for him.

1 Like

Everton: we’ll pay you 60k a week less than you’re on at Arsenal
Southampton: we’ll pay you 50k less
Everton: Alright we’ll pay you 40k less

Gonna be awesome :giroud2:

3 Likes

Well you tagged me so yeah.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/948207261507256320/photo/1https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/948207261507256320/photo/1

I predict he stays or is loaned out until end of season and then we are back to figuring out what to do with this guy - when does his contract end?

What did united do to get rid of Rooney? Hadn’t he recently signed a huge contract, yet they were still able to offload him to Everton.

I’d imagine they are still paying a fair chunk of his wages tbh.

And we are too cheap to do that, pretty much what I figured.

Dunno about that. We almost certainly pay part of the wages of a number of our loan players. Perez for instance.

I could be wrong but Rooney signed that deal in 2013 so I imagine by 2017 he didn’t have too many years left on his contract. And like has been said, United definitely pay a portion of his wages.

He left yet? Counting down the days until this waster leaves.

#WalcottLeavingParty

Oh is Rooney on loan?

Everton signed him on a free transfer and United most likely paid him a lump sum or contribute to his wages.

United will waive a fee and may also fund part of Rooney’s £13m wages.

I have SSN on in the background and they just said Walcott would consider a pay cut :open_mouth:

1 Like

will miss theo if he goes but only because he’s been here a long time, He has had some great moments for us over the years but he never lived up to the potential which is a shame, probably best to sell him now and just replace him with someone like Mahrez.

Walcott could have a decent rest of his career with a move back to Southampton and maybe get back into the England squad, so best of luck to him if we do sell.

1 Like

Yes Mauricio!! Arsenal legend

3 Likes

Hope so. C’mon get him!

hhhhmmmm

malcom - - - - - Laca - - - - - Nelson (new winger)

With Ozil behind, might be alright. (well if ozil stays of course)

6 Likes

Safe to say we need to add two wingers if Ozil goes too…