Theo Walcott

5th Arsenal hat trick for Theo on his return to the side. Brilliant game. He needs just one more goal to make it to the 100 mark at long last!

His return has come at a perfect time, what with the Chelsea game fast approaching.

3 Likes

He, Welbeck, and Sanchez up front, with Ɩzil and Oxlade-Chamberlain feeding them is gonna be sex :giroud2::xhaka:

1 Like

Everyone else is getting slated about yesterday, how come this bloke is avoiding a pasting ?

He is one of the awful ones yesterday, but it isnā€™t notable to me any moreā€¦ his good games are too few and far between for his level of experience at this point.

2 Likes

Everyone kinda knows he shit.

4 Likes

So heā€™s basically like Wenger then.

Losing pace has made him even more one dimensional plus his impact on games without scoring is piss poor considering heā€™s a starter at a top club, its a common occurence to question whether heā€™s even on the pitch in most games.

Easily upgradeable and should have been moved on last summer.

3 Likes

All those people bragging after a few games this season have gone a lot quieter recently.

6 Likes

He will probably cash in with a hat trick vs Sutton and they will come out of hiding again.

It just really wonā€™t be.

Well maybe my sex is really clumsy, slow build up and no end product. You donā€™t know.

I had to laugh at this, sorry. From the official site:-

Theo Walcott has played in many of those matches against the German giants, but says it will be a very different Arsenal that will line up for the first leg on February 15.

ā€œYouā€™ve got to face the best teams in the Champions League,ā€ he said. ā€œThey wonā€™t want to play Arsenal."

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Must be an old quote from back when we drew them as thereā€™s no way he still thinks like that.

That being saidā€¦ wasnā€™t the CL draw around the time we lost to ManCity and Everton?

It was a day before the Everton game, so effectively the draw began the nightmare week.

They probably donā€™t want to play us tbh. We had a bad run of drawing the eventual finalists and then monaco got lucky.

Yeah they would have preferred Leicester City but when one of the options was Barcelona Im sure they would have accepted Arsenal if offered pre draw.

every team wanted Arsenal in that draw. easy route to the quarter finals

2 Likes

I canā€™t imagine why Bayern would want to play a team that havenā€™t got past the last 16 in half a decade. Always a daunting prospect that one.

1 Like

Cause when we actually show up weā€™re capable of beating anyone.