Theo Walcott

3 assists tonight :eyes:

Against Moldovan farmers. Big achievement :joy:

And a goal too, shoulda played against United we woulda won easily.

1 Like

Respect BATE theyā€™ve won their last 11 titles in their league

2 Likes

The fine art of trolling.

Yes supporting a player who actually plays for our team and has over 100 goals for the club is suuuuuchh hard core trolling, and so blatant too surprised I havenā€™t been banned yet for this madness.

Btw a goal/assist onxe every 95 minutes now.

:joy:

Did United in their prime ever win 11 titles in a row? Well they might of if Wenger didnā€™t stop them. 11 titles shows we played strong opposition

2 Likes

Hahaha thatā€™s very flawed logic.

1 Like

If you think people are serious about thinking BATE Borisov are good at footballā€¦

If youā€™re going to troll at least stick by it instead of back tracking so quickly.

My laughing emoji at your post was because I was like 80% you were doing some funny trolling, I only very briefly considered that you could have been serious because you do occasionally come out with ridiculous shit like that. Which is trolling as an art form, it needs to be at least slightly believable.

3 Likes

Sometimes you come out with some shit trolling.

Eat a dick haters.

3 Likes

Yeah one good game against sh*t competition (where we had a lot of good performers)ā€¦ and people clobber me for focusing on him in the ManUnited debacle a few years agoā€¦ fact is, he is squaddie at best for a team competing for top 4 and in the Europa league. If we kicked it up a notch, he would be even more irrelevant. Hope he is sold this winter for 30 million to Everton (perfect match imho), takes Ollie with him and we somehow get 2 WC players between this winter and next summer (Fekir?).

Even without Ollie and Theo we could get top 4 imho, the issue would be depth in competitions - so I think there is exactly 1% chance of 1 leaving and 0% chance of both leaving, but I would not be against relying on Laca, Welbeck (I know, I know), Sanchez, and Eddie for prem, Welbeck and Eddie for cups, etc. - even throw Akpom on for LC until we are out of that. On the wings we can blood in RN more and let Iwobi settle in for more minutes with Sanchez and/or Ozil.

It wonā€™t happen and it is too risky from a squad/competition standpoint, but I wouldnā€™t be against it.

1 Like

To be fair, I do think we are sometimes harsh on Theo. He is a nice guy, a true professional, always conducts himself well and speaks well in interviews. And even if we sometimes wish he wasnā€™t, he has been loyal to the club and unlike some others, he actually wants to play for us. He doesnā€™t always deserve all the abuse he gets.

But I think the problem people have is that itā€™s been 10 years and that ā€œpotentialā€ he had hasnā€™t really materialised. Itā€™s been long established that he isnā€™t a Ā£100,000 a week player. But I think heā€™d be a great asset for an Everton or another mid table club. An option he should probably take if he wants to play regular football again.

1 Like

This is very fair and balanced - I fully acknowledge (and always have) my personal bias against him. I see him as weak mentally (and who knows the f*ck if I am right) and I donā€™t excuse that in a top professional.

Back on mute for this thread. If I mute it i can pretend heā€™s not an arsenal player anymore and someone elseā€™s problem

3 Likes

Like he has a choice

1 Like

Thereā€™s that.

Thereā€™s also that thing where supposed fans of the Arsenal club literally want our own players to get injured, fuck off from the club, retire, stop playing football etc. rather than wanting them to become better. Which, I mean, is an opinion and so forth, like.

1 Like

Well he could have left whenever he wanted to. But I meant more in the general sense. The amount of stick that guy gets and he stil says only good things about the fans and the club. And he is the type of guy to continue doing that even after he leaves.